main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Eugene Comic & Collectible Show

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawafett, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Eugene Comic & Collectible Show will be at the Lane County fairgrounds, Sunday May 21st 2006, 10am-4pm. Entry is $4.
    I went to this show a few years ago, and they had some artists from the Portland Comicbook show there. This show will have comicbook artists: Stephen Sadowski(JSA artist), Randy Emberlin(SW artist), Gary Martin(The Moth writer, inker), Jason Martin(Super Real artist). There was also a huge flea/farmers market going on at the same time, so there was lots to see.

I'm going down to it. Plus going to visit friends at U of O. Anyone else plan on going?

2. Ayn

Ayn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    Possibility we might go...Bill has a sister in Eugene.

3. Use2bVader

Use2bVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    Possibly...

4. grumpydevil

grumpydevil Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    Eugene ain't no good fer me...

Seriously, I can't go to this show, but you guys, have fun. If it turns into a meeting, take photos!

-Kyle

5. Ayn

Ayn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    I dont think we will make it...too much of a drive and now that Bill is working in an office instead of at home, weekends have become much busier. Hope you guys that do get to go have a great time!

6. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Sorry mates, I will not be able to get down there. Last year's show was kinda cool. Hope someone from there can and lets us know how it went. Haven't heard much from the Salem mates lately either, wake up down there! j/k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.