main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Eureka

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by adoyidej, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Bump! New season has been running for a a couple months now.

I've been digging this post-Stark style, was worried that might harm the dynamic but the new additions have been good. Almost all the episodes have been fun (though the overt product placement I could have done without) except for the disspaointingly awful clip show from last week, which, when combined with the baby being born mashed together two solidly awful cliches into one terrible episode.

2. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I might have to check this on Hulu. I've stopped following it sicne the alst season. Has it improved much? The first seas on was fun and quirky... I'm hoping that it keeps to it's roots.

3. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Bump! Christmas Special airs Tuesday!

4. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I had no idea they were doing Specials till I woke up and saw the adv today. Im not really into Eureka but Im all over WH13!!

5. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    WH13 is doing one too? I haven;t been following W13, but since they've established that the two shows exist in the same universe (via the crossover episodes from last season), I might have to get around to checking it out over the summer.

6. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Oh yeah WH13 is superb! I watched both crossovers and enjoyed them both. WH13 Xmas sp was great by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.