main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Euro 2008 (Goooooooooooo Hrvatska!)

Discussion in 'Archive: Croatia' started by Cobranaconda, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deciple_of_Malak

Deciple_of_Malak Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2005
    Skinu?e mi ikonicu. :(

Idemo NJEMACKA protiv Turaka!!! 3:2! Hajde! :D

CRO!

2. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    You complain! I was watching the game in a pub full of silly Englishmen, angry that they couldn't qualify for the championship and therefore loudly supporting Turkey and eying me with menace. :( It was only me, my Welsh friend and a small group of a few British people in the corner, cheering when we scored a goal and they also yelled "miss!" when the Turks shot penalties.
    And you're right about the judge! Gamad! [face_frustrated] Oh well. :( In a way, I'm glad that's over. All shall return to normal soon. ;)
    And this is the only time in the history they've truly conquered us. They weren't that successful in the past, even though they've been trying for a couple of hundred years. :p

3. Lord_of_all_Noldor

Lord_of_all_Noldor Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2005
    Yeah! But we won and defended our teritory back then. :( The Osman Empire won in Vienna, that's unbeliveable!!! [face_frustrated] They made a pact with Venice or somehting, Judge was Italian. [face_frustrated]

Not really. The reason our country has its weird shape in the present is due to Turkish invasions in medieval times. They never conquerd us becouse we always fought back and made resistance, but they did managed to take a large chunk of our teritory. :(

Cool colors Deciple! :D
    One more thing - u boj u boj za narod svoj - opera Nikola ?ubic Zrinski - He defended Vienna when the Turkish layed the siege, *in* 1529! :) So that singing by our fans actually had a meaning! A great one! :D

4. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    Germany lost. :(

See Ana, in case Germany did win Euro, I would buy you two large ice-creams, for the bet. But it's only one now, for Croatia, so in a way, Germany's loss isn't that painfull for me after all. ;)

I like it, but I've read in the newspaper yesterday that UEFA will be suing HNS for it! :mad: WHAT FOR?!?! I just don't understand. :confused:

5. Lord_of_all_Noldor

Aug 30, 2005
    Huh? Why would they do that?

6. Darthana

Darthana Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2005
    A zasto? :confused:

7. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    Ha! Sladoled! :D [face_dancing] (Btw, kad se vracas iz Zuricha?) [face_mischief]
    I'd do the told-you-so dance, but it wouldn't be fair becouse we lost. ;)

Edit --- I clicked Post instead of Edit. :oops:

8. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    U novinama je pisalo da su ovi valjda to povezali s usta?ama. Ma to je zbog onih budaletina koji ne mogu normalno pogledati utakmicu bez ikakvih gluposti i nekakvih ru?nih rekvizita i simbola za koje ni neznaju kaj znace. :rolleyes:

15.07 se vracam. :) I da, onda bus dobila taj sladoled. Jao! Necu se vi?e kladiti s tobom. ;) :p

9. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    Ice-cream! [face_dancing] But the sweeter thing in this story is victory! [face_mischief] :D

10. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    Jadan ja. :p

11. Lord_of_all_Noldor

Aug 30, 2005
    Ma daj! Pa kakve veze sad to pak ima s njima?!? Nisu normalni. UEFA se treba malo obrazovati - procitati tu i tamo koji povijesni i glazbeni ud?benik ili neki rad o glazbenoj umjetnosti i njezinom razvoju!!! I onda bi znali da je opera napisana 1875/76, puno prije nego ?to je pokret uopce nastao. I nema ni najmanje veze s usta?kim idejama, vec s dogaðajima iz 16-og stoljeca!

12. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Jao! Ba? me ?ivcira sve to. Ma ti strvinari-novinari samo cekaju i sitnice da ne?to pove?u s bilo kojom od gluposti iz Drugog svjetskog rata, da bi se novine bolje prodavale.

A i ti takozvani navijaci i kao "domoljubi" bi se trebali malo srediti i prestati sramotiti svoju zemlju.

[face_frustrated]

QFT!
    UEFA bi valjda trebala znati bolje. *sigh*

Ali stvarno! Da negdje drugdje u svijetu nogometni navijaci uzmu povik/moto iz jedne opere (!!!), to bi bila senzacionalna vijest. Zamisli, nogomet i opera - ru?enje predrasuda o 'glupim' navijacima, a i sama ideja je jednostavno awesome. :D :p Da ekipa pjeva operu na stadionu! Ali ne, mora se to okrenuti na zlo! :rolleyes:

Deciple, ?to se kladenja tice, nemoj se brijati jedno par dana, pusti muhe da lete oko tebe, malo zama?i krilcima i reci Darthani: You can't have the ice-cream, it wasn't a fair bet!
    ;)

13. Lord_of_all_Noldor

Aug 30, 2005
    Upravo tako! To je jedan lijepi poklic, preuzet ni vi?e ni manje nego iz libreta. Nisu u redukad nas za tako ne?to osuðuju!
    Ma UEFA samo tra?i nacine kako ce zaradit neke pare! Nije na?a reprezentacija jedina koja je ka?njena, naplatili su Njemcima, Poljacima i ?panjolcima, koji su btw pobjednici Eura!

14. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    Tocno tako. Ti ljudi iz UEFAe su se mogli malo raspitati o povijesti i kulturi zemlje koju optuzuju za nesto sto nema veze s vezom. [face_frustrated] Nogomet je sport. I zivcia me to sto je to uvijek popraceno nekakvim politickim konotacijama.

[face_laugh]
    Would you like to discuss it with the Hutts?! I'm sure they can settle this... [face_mischief] :cool:

15. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    Jebote, koja je to industrija, taj nogomet! Eh!

Dobra ideja... ali samo ne Huttove! [face_worried] [face_sick] Dobit ce? svoj sladoled! Rijec je rijec. ;)
    Uostalom [face_thinking], Huttovi bi ti i zaplijenili taj sladoled, kao danak. :p

16. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005

Da, ali sve jedno ga pratis. :p

17. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    . . .

What the hell is happening? England are beating Croatia...

LHC seems to have made the world go backwards.

18. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    . . .

I know some people who will Nelson me when I go back to Uni... [face_worried] :(

...and I don't even like football! :p

19. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    I think that was worst game I've ever been to. :( [face_frustrated] Not so much about loosing, but injust judge who gave Kovac red card/chart (not sure how to say it on English) and I'm angry at our own team for being so bad. 4:1! First time loosing at Maksimir!!! England really got their revanch...

20. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Well, to be fair to the ref, didn't Kovac sort of crack Cole's skull open? :p

And it's red card, losing, and revenge :p

21. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    What we really saw there was people jumping, continuing their run, your baldy guy realizing he has blood on his head and then faling. At first I didn't get what happened, then screen showed that Srna did this thing with his hand and when they all jumped, hit Cole. Kovac was just close, he didn't even touch any of them. I thought I saw Kovach talk to the judge, so maybe he said sometihng which made him angry and got red card that way. :confused:
    See, when things like that happen, I wish I stayed home and saw details instead of going to Maksimir and spending money on thing we lost. ;)

Revenge=osveta
    Revanch=revan?
    :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.