main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

European Celebration: 13th-15th of July '07, London

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Lord-Tice, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I'd say it would be a good idea to start a sign up thread in the CE forum, this thread seems to be a bit forgotten by most people.

2. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
  3. landspeeder_mechanic

landspeeder_mechanic Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2007
    Hi. Can someone please help me? I really wanted to go to Celebration Europe, but I just got this from a friend of mine who is also planning on going. He'd heard that Temuera wasn't planning a trip to England in July, so he contacted Temuera's agent. This is what he got back
    Dear Mr. Wilson:
    Although Temuera was interested in being a part of Celebration Europe,
    there is currently no deal in place due to the fact that Showmasters is
    no longer affiliated with this event.
    Best,
    Stephen Lo
    Abrams Artists Agency

If this is right, why is he still being promoted on the Celebration Europe site? Does anybody else have information on this because I really want to meet Temuera and I hope this isn't the case.

I have put this up on Rebelscum as well, so I hope to find out soon as I want to buy tickets.

speeder mech

4. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Hi landspeeder_mechanic :)

You may have already been given an answer on the Rebelscum boards, but I'll also do my best to help here. Also, it's worth putting any questions like this over in the CE forum we have, which can be found here:
    Celebration Europe Forum

The situation is a little complicated and even I'm not sure what the exact details are or ever were. Showmasters were contracted to take care of the autograph hall and the guests, but they've recently decided to be written out of the contract as they feel the time is not right for them to be involved with the show. Consequently, many of the announced guests need their contracts re-negotiated because they were originally with Showmasters. Hopefully it wont affect things too much and once the new deals/contracts are arranged, and as soon as C4 is finished and delt with, we should be getting the announcements thick and fast.

Hope that helps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.