main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[European Event] Join our convention and save the Galaxy!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Ytterbium, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ytterbium

Ytterbium Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2009
    Hi there,

I?m the organizer of the biggest convention in Europe about cultures like Comics, Manga, TV Series, Cinema, Video Games, CCG, RPG, Masquerade, SF, Fantasy? its name is Kultiverse in Paris (France), with different parts: ?JAPAN EXPO? about Asian Culture and ?KULTIMA? about Comic Culture (like ?Comic Con?). We had 135.000 attendees in 2008.

In 2009, we celebrate our 10th anniversary. For this occasion, we want to develop a Movie Area with many European filmmakers, and with many screening rooms.

We are very interesting by the works of all filmmakers (from all countries), to give an amazing schedule to our attendees.

All fan films about Star Wars, Stargate, Star Trek, "Star" something, Super Hero, Fantasy, SF, parody, video games, Comics, Horror and more interesting us!!

Don't hesitate to send us a message by this way: http://www.japan-expo.com/index.php?module=contact&lng=en
    It's the JAPAN EXPO website, but it's OK for "Comic Con" things, because our KULTIMA website doesn't work very well in this moment.

Thanks everybody to consider your participation at our convention!!

Ytterbium,
    Kultiverse Team

PS : Thanks to Ryan!

2. Ytterbium

Ytterbium Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2009
    Hi,

Me again, I'm sorry but our website was dead when I post my first message here.
    But now, it works perfectly. Don't hesitate to send us your movies!
    http://www.japan-expo.com/index.php?module=contact&lng=en

3. Vidina

Vidina Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2006
    How about some details as to when and where this event takes place? I mean, I know it's Paris, but Paris isn't an adress, and I know it's this year, evidently, but that's about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.