main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Evansville, IN FanForce?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TC517, May 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Would anyone in the Evansville area be interested in starting our own fanforce? If I could get some help starting up, I'm sure we could do it. Tell me what you think.

2. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    Hi

I'm from santa Claus which is close to evansville. also looking to start an area chapter and get together the 16th and get the dvd.

please email me at charliek22@aol.com and include star wars evansville in the subj

thanks
    Darth Maul

3. TC517

May 14, 2001
    This post might be more effective if it was at the top.

4. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    If you need any help, let me know. I would suggest going over to the comic store(s) (I don't know the name of it because I never went there when I lived there) and posting a flier looking for interest. There has to be more than one SW fan in Evansville.

5. TC517

May 14, 2001
    Thanks Shara.
    I know there are more of them out there, because I wasn't the only one clapping after the trailer.

6. ALLSTARME

ALLSTARME Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2001
    i'm jeremy and i'll join. just tell me what i'll need to do and i'll do it. if you want to email me, my email address is strike@unspacy.org. thanks.

7. TC517

May 14, 2001
    Good! Thats 3!

8. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    I'm in Evansville, work a bit with TFN Fan Films, work a bit with StarWarz.com, yada yada. I'm around, generally, but my only problem comes in age/school affiliations. There's a line we're often told not to cross when it comes to current Ed. majors and potential students. :shrug:

9. TC517

May 14, 2001
    I understand.

10. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Ummm ok, whatever he just said, confused the heck out of me.

Well, you're coming along. Hey, even the Indy Knights started small. And we have taken over half of the state :) Good luck you E'ville people!

11. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Ok. Here is what I would do. Let your RSA (or me) know when you would like to have an "official" meeting. We can get it posted on the FanForce main page, then it will draw attention and possibly gain your numbers. You'll need to do this successfully 3 times and have at least 3 members attend. Once all 3 meetings are placed, you'll become an official chapter! :D

Just PM me if you have any questions... I am here to help. :)

EDIT for clarification: Make sure you always check with your local RSAs (Bobafemme or Sebulba-X) first. ;)

12. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Thanks for the help Elan. I have already started the file for Evansville and we should have the city up this week. After that, Evansville can start their meetings and announcements to become official.

Please contact me at bobafemme@fanforce.net of PM me if there are questions on starting forums or becoming official.

13. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Your new forum is up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.