main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Evasion - NJO - Completed - April 29, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by InyriForge, Nov 17, 2002.

1. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    Very good post, Inyri, very good.

And since Stakkie's posting for Maiden, I thought I'd post for my sis (Ysanne) and Yay! She was first!!! 8-}

Two posts :( I hate to see the conclusion of the best story on the boards ;)

2. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    AHHHHHH! So great! That was totally adorable! Inyri, that was a great post. So sweet! I guess Inyri's "I'm never having kids" thing didn't last for too long ;) They are such an adorable family. I loved every bit of that post from the bed scene to the food fight. Great job! I'm so sad about it ending. I think I'm going to cry when the last post goes up. Did we ever find out who won the Fall FanFic Awards. I kinda wanted to know that before moving onto the Winter ones. Are they posted somewhere that you know of?

~Mandie

3. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    SONOFA-! :p

I love the post! :D :_| :D

Only two more posts! :_| :_|

4. Jeanida_Myrishi

Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2003
    Hello, me again.. as always I LOVED this post.. It's so funny...:p Hmm, I was wondering if I could post this story on my webpages... And I just wanted to azsk your permission.. thank you... *gets down on her knees and begs* :p:p:p

5. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    *Falls back in chair kicking feet*

Me enjoyed a lot and anxiously awaithing upcoming posts!

6. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Thanks, JJ00. Glad you liked.

JJQ, thanks so much. I'll go to the other board in a few.

JG, Thank you. Adorable? I'm glad you think so.

Adumaricape, welcome! NEW READER! Sorry to marry him off. I didn't realize that you wanted him. ;)

thanks, lordmaul. Hmmm, that was a "quick" review. Looked pretty long to me. :)

Thanks, so much, Corran! The best story on the boards? Wow. Is Ysanne your RL sister or just ur JC sister?

Mandie, you're going to cry? Can you imagine how I'll be? There are no Fall or Spring fan fiction awards, just Winter and Summer. Thanks for reading.

Stakky, thanks! Yes, I know it's sad. So now you and Corran are filling in for Ysanne and Maiden? LOL.

Jeanida, sure, I don't mind. You could also link to my webpage if you want (it'll save the time doing the markup, which takes forever).

Thanks, Rachel. I'll probably have one more this week (around Wed or Thur) and then one next Tuesday.

~Inyri

EDIT - JJQ, I can't find whatever it was you wanted me to see.

7. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    ?Well, she is about eight months pregnant, what do you expect?? He pulled on a pair of pants and an old shirt, then went to greet his family.

Yay, Xris and Hobbie are married and she's pregnant!!!!

?WES!?

He started to laugh in the kitchen.

Xris grinned. ?I lived with Wes for years. I can handle it.?

?No, you can handle one Wes. Here, we have three of them.? She motioned to her daughters. ?Come on, girls, we need to get you cleaned up before we eat.?

And looks like Inyri ended being a mother anyway :D So, that's two couples down, are we to expect Jag and Jaina in the new post?

~aeryn

8. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Yup, Jaina and Jag and Kyp are all in the next post. Thanks for reading, Aeryn, I'm glad you liked it.

~Inyri

9. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Yeah, but it was all copy/paste or :) :D [face_love] :p

lordmaul13

10. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    I was unaware of this. :p

The girls will laugh so hard about this. :p

11. pengwin_jibberish

pengwin_jibberish Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2002
    Ahh loved it Inyri!
    The whole thing was very sweet. And that's definitely how I envisioned Wes to be like as a father.

12. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    too many things i want to post here. And I love Wes and Inyri's kids . . . cant you write a story about them? :D Ryanna and Lujanye are sooo cute. Little Weses!!!!! awww . . . I love hwo you write them. cant believe this story is ending . . . :_|

im watching Price is Right . . . in school!

13. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    inyri, you gave me a start there when you said the awards were going on now. and then i saw it was the voting thread, which i already took care of earlier.

i don't want to end up late to the ceremony or something, espicially since it's my first.

~aeryn

14. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I hate reviewing late. I always want to read through all these other reviews and then try to be insightful. Needless to say, almost everything I would say has already been said. Most likely more eloquently than I would have said it. Nutballs.

So big ditto to all the other reviews.

One thing that I don't think anyone else commented on.

"I?ll catch them jumping on the furniture and they?re response is ?Daddy said we could.??

Nice tie in to Janson's "can't-look-dignified-when-you're-having-fun-" speech to Myn. Intentional or not, I caught it in there. ;)

-b-

15. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Awww! That was so sweet!

~Rogue

16. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Dude! What was the last one then! Weren't those the winter ones? They weren't last summer, were they? I really don't think so. They don't have two winters, do they? Are they just continuing the last winter nominations? Who won the last thingy people were voting for? :confused:

~Mandie

17. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    they're the winter fanfiction awards. i think there's only one.

~aeryn

18. RosyRedFinguredDawn

RosyRedFinguredDawn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    That was a wonderful post that couldn't help but brighten my day. I am sooooooo happy that you didn't keep Inyri staunch in her "I'll never have kids" mode. It was great to see her and Wes together with their kids. And Xris is having a baby, YAY! Well that was great, Thanks. It'll be so sad when this is over, you will just have to keep writing!
    ~Rosy

19. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    Awwwww. That was so sweet!!! I loved the scene with Wes and Inyri. Actually I loved the whole thing! It was funny and sweet and so realistic. :) Just wondering, is there going to be another J/J post? Oh and by the way, the whole time I read the post I was thinking, "And this is the woman who said she didn't want children." Great post.

20. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    The next post is Jaina/Jag/Kyp? I hope that means that Kyp runs into Jaina and Jag at Ben's birthday party, or similar. I never pictured Jaina with BOTH of them! Now, that would be darkside! But interesting, I'm sure.

21. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    PJ, thanks. I always thought Wes would be a great father, as he never grew up and could relate to his kids. :)

MJ, a story about Lujayne and Ryanna? You know, I'm really glad you asked. When I finish Evasion, I'm putting up a few viggies and missing scenes on my websight. One of these (already written) has to do with the Janson girls. Thanks so much for reading.

Aeryn, no, just voting. You're safe. ;)

B, thanks! *applauds* You were the only one who picked up on the whole jumping thing. Yes, that was an intentional tie in. I'm glad you liked the post.

Thanks, Rogue.

Mandie, here's the deal on the ff awards. November/December, nominations were taken. Am spent Jan-March doing the markup and getting excerpts from each of the nominees. Now, we get to vote for the stories. The awards will be given out sometime after April 20th.

Rosy, I'm still writing now. I have a new story on the "Beyond the Saga" board. Thanks so much, I'm glad you've enjoyed the story thus far, and I hope you like the end.

Thanks, JSF13. The next post has Jaina, Jag, and Kyp. I have four posts to show you the main characters. I knew everyone would be itching to know what happened to them, so I saved them for last.

~Inyri

22. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    Ah ha! You said Jaina/Jag/Kyp again. And you didn't comment on my wondering if they were dabbling in some darkside togetherness. Did I come close? Or were you hoping that if you pretended not to notice, I might forget?

Well, I might still. I'm "old", and suffer from CRAFT. - "can't remember a frickin' thing".

Except trivia from Star Wars. Or Star Trek. or Stargate. or Babylon 5. or A-Team. you get the picture.

Now, where did I put those tax papers?

23. aelie

aelie Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2003
    Ya did it again ! ::rubs sore bottom and grumbles about the fluxuating gravity that always changes rapidly while reading this story::
    The entire thing was.... :D Need I say more ?
    me

24. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Hawkbat, I think you posted while I was typing a marathon review. I totally missed it.

Thanks, Aelie!

~Inyri

25. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    You said Jaina/Jag/Kyp again. And you didn't comment on my wondering if they were dabbling in some darkside togetherness.

The one time I read a post that's not Inyri's . . . :eek: :p