main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Evasion - NJO - Completed - April 29, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by InyriForge, Nov 17, 2002.

1. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Don't worry, Stakky. Hawkbat got it wrong. ;)

~Inyri

2. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Really? I was hoping she had it right.... ;)

~*~The Queen~*~

3. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    Hmmmmm. Well then, I wonder what those 3 are up to? Maybe there's a wedding, and Kyp is the best man? I'll have to decide exactly which way he'd be the best man at the ceremony. There's two interpretations to that one!

4. RosyRedFinguredDawn

RosyRedFinguredDawn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    I know your still writing, Inyri, I originally logged on right now to see it Deception was updated (which is a fabulos fic that everyone should read.)
    So the next post is Jaina/Jag/Kyp, thats... different. I hope you don't mean all at the same time. But you actually made me not hate Kyp with this fic, so I guess it can't be so bad. Thanks.
    ~Rosy

5. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    YES!!!! Post with Jaina and Jag! And..Kyp. But oh well. We like Kyp too...sort of. Just kiddin'! :)

6. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Guys, I really really really hate to do this. As of right now, it doesn't look like there will be a post on Evasion until after Easter. I have to go home tomorrow after school is done and I won't come back to my apartment until late Monday evening. I will try to write over the weekend, but that doesn't look promising, as I have to do a LOT of wedding stuff. Please please please forgive me.

~Inyri

7. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    ~Inyri

Great post.

When are you getting married?

On July 1st I?m celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary.

~Lelila~

8. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    You're doing this to give Ysanne a fighting chance, aren't you? :p

9. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Stakky, no, I'm doing this because I have no choice. :p

Lelila, thanks so much. I'm getting married May 10th. Congrats on 25 years. I hope I'm that lucky.

~Inyri

10. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    Of course we forgive you! By the way, HOW are the wedding plans going? And about the next post, that's fine. Fine fine fine. I'll check for a post later (As in after Easter). :)

11. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
  12. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    EGAD!!!!!!!!!!

This thread has not been posted on FOR MORE THAN TWELVE HOURS!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS GHASTLINESS?!?!?! :p

Up! :D

13. adumaricape

adumaricape Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2003
    No one's come to visit Inyri's site for hours, she'll be sad when she gets back.

I wonder how she's going to have Jaina, Jag and Kyp in the same post, and keep us all happy?

Who thinks Jaina and Jag will be married? (my hand is up). Who thinks they might have a kid, or be expecting one? (me, me, I think so).

Who thinks Kyp will be doing something noble, and alone, still sad from losing Cheriss? (i do, probably)

Who thinks Jaina and Jag's scene should be steamy, and sweaty, and require the reader to go take a cold shower? (oh, pick me teacher, pick me)

Who thinks Corran Horn should make a cameo, dressed only in shorts? (well, maybe just starkrusher on that one)

Who thinks Tenel Ka should make a cameo, dressed only in a sports bra and shorts, causing Jacen or some other male to give up his vow of celebacy? ( not me, but I bet there's some guy out there who'd vote for that).

Responses, anyone?

14. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    Really Inyri! May 10th! thats the day i have my thespian comptition! Cool. HAppy Easter Everyone

15. hawkbatcanuck

Oct 24, 2002
    Oops, my mistake. I voted for the Jaina/Jag steamy scene over on the Deception thread. And they're not even born yet there! Well, they probably are born, but they're just little kids. So, thinking it over, I'd rather see the "hot" scene, on this thread.

16. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Who thinks Tenel Ka should make a cameo, dressed only in a sports bra and shorts, causing Jacen or some other male to give up his vow of celebacy? ( not me, but I bet there's some guy out there who'd vote for that).

Well just call me that some guy. I vote for that one. :D

lordmaul13

17. adumaricape

adumaricape Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2003
    Amorning up for this story. We can't let it sink into oblivion this weekend.

18. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Good morning, Inyri!

I hope the wedding planning is going well. My mom and aunt used to run their own wedding coordinating business-I know how hectic it can be for you!

Anyway!

I'm holding a bachelorette party for Inryi as soon as she gets back! Girls are guests, if the guys want to be stippers...well...you better not pull a Wes Janson like over in Deception.

So, let's start planning! We need food, drinks (non-alcholic too for our younger guests), decorations and entertainment! Let's get this thing together!

~Rogue

19. pengwin_jibberish

pengwin_jibberish Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2002
    I vote for Corran making shirt-less appearance adumaricape.
    I love your name by the way.

20. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Hey Inyri! Hope all is well at your parents and that the wedding plans are going well! We miss ya!

adumaricape I am sad to say I don't have the faintest clue who you are but you obviously know of my greatest obsession AND share it. *sticks out hand and enthusiastically shakes admari's* Glad to meet ya! A friend of Corran's is a friend of mine. I would definitely be up for scantly clad Corran, who wouldn't? (If there's anyone who wouldn't, just pretend that you would).

Everyone have a great day! Toodles!

~Mandie

21. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    rogue ill help out when im home . . which im not right . . . at school [face_mad] anyways . . I vote the steamy scene with jag and Jaina and i vote for Kyp to have a gf at least . . . :D

I miss this place if only i didnt work so much . . . . oh well . . .

22. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    I would definitely be up for scantly clad Corran, who wouldn't?

I wouldn't. I don't think I could pretend I would be either. Scantly clad men don't do much for me.

lordmaul13 the partypooper

23. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Ahem, lordmaul what did I not say If there's anyone who wouldn't, just pretend that you would

Yes, yes I did. I'm sorry you wouldn't be up for a scantly clad Corran. You have no clue what you're missing ;)

24. hawkbatcanuck

Oct 24, 2002
    starkrusher - lordmaul's a guy, of course he knows what he's missing! Most guys don't want to see Corran shirtless, but would like the sportsbra clad Tenel Ka, that's probably what adumaricape was going for...something for every reader! I'm willing to read about one, in exchange for the other. You'd be willing to make that sacrifice, wouldn't you, lordmaul? In the interests of equal opportunity drooling? I know I would.

And I like the idea of a bachelorette party, sort of. I don't know what's common in the U.S., but here in Canada, many couples are forgoing the bachelorette/stag parties, in favour of a joint "Stag and Doe" party. How about that, so we don't alienate the male readers?

I was thinking, we could hold it in honour of Wes and Inyri, who got married too fast in the story, for us to see the prewedding festivities, if there were any. That would also honour the author INYRI as well.

We could suggest suitable gifts that their friends might bring, according to their characters.

For instance, Myn Donos might bring an Ewok cookie jar for Inyri, and a pogo stick for Wes (to commemorate the jumping on the bed advice).

What do you think?

25. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    I know lordmaul's a guy, obviously! I was just playing ;) No worries, he can just skip over the scantly clad men. But how much fun do you think Inyri is going to have writing a scantly clad female? I must admit that, as a femal writer, it wouldn't exactly be my favorite task. However, if she wants to, I'll be willing to skim over scantly clad TKs in order to get a scantly clad Corran :D