main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Evasion - NJO - Completed - April 29, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by InyriForge, Nov 17, 2002.

1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    congrats Inyri! :D i promise i'll catch up soon :p life was really busy the past few weeks and i suddenly have some free time and lots of things to catch up on :p

anyway, you definitely deserved to win girl :D

~TJF

2. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

Congrads on your win! IT was very well deserved, even if you thought you weren't gonna get it :p.

~*Rose*~

3. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    CONGRATS INRYI!!!! u deserved that award- ur story has been amazing! :). :cool:. YOU GO GIRL! congrats....

-jj00

4. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    Congratulations Inyri! How wonderful.

And you win the same week you're getting married. Now you'll have two anniversaries to celebrate in May each year.

Is it too late for you to put an asterisk at the bottom of the service sheets for your wedding ceremony? Something like, "Now an award winning writer"?

Or maybe Matt should have to include it in his vows somehow. Like - "I promise to make sure that Inyri always has time for her writing, even if I have to do all the household chores so that she can keep her fans happy".

Well deserved!

5. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    I am still in disbelief that this story is over . . . but i have thing to say

WOW

I mean I have followed this story from the very beginning from where Inyri and Wes were fighting to the end when they had kids. I Laughed, and laughed, and cried with this story. For many months this was my home away from home (wait a minute . . . never mind):D Every tuesday thurs and sun when i would head here I would immediately look to see if you posted, see if a post was up to cheer me right up if i had a bad day. And this past month, yeah i havent been around but heck i caught up so I could read this. Not only has this story ended but Mira's Father and Son's story ended and so did PLJ's Destinies Entwined, and i felt like i had nothing to look forward to on this board. But i know that i cna always come back and reread this fic for the fun of it because it is soooo good.

Inyri, you created a story that kept me glued to the screen for hours, created a thread where we got to know each other and support each other. It's amazing that this story is complete but you know one thing i happy about . . . you won!!!!!!! I think you're the one who deserved it the most. I very very proud.

I also want to say have a great wedding. Time has flown so fast. I thought May would never come and now look it's 7 day until you get married. One week. wow . . .

In conclusion, I am so happy you started this story and kept on with it, treating us to three or four updates a week and at the same time, we all became friends. I will be over at Deception but heck i have to catch. I dont think I would have lasted if it wasnt for you guys on this thread and this thread only. I dunno . . . it was like that. Im sad to see it done but hey time goes on and we live on and enjoy life. Thanks so much for such a wonderful, entertaining story that we all fell in love with.

With much love and hugs

~MJ

6. _RogueFire_

_RogueFire_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2003
    Well I can?t have read your last post and not say that this is all a job well done. A profound and compelling story. I just wish is would never end? :_|

? and congratulations on your award!!!

7. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    I saw this win coming :p

Congratulations! :D You do indeed deserve it :)

8. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    **grabs the nearest pole and starts whacking self on head with it**

How did I miss the whole rest of this story? Oh yeah, there was that thing about the car accident, and the broken arm, and Tara being my spokesperson....

Anyways, congrats, awesome posts, and I'd type more if my half-limp arm wasn't getting tired already! Stupid arm still hasn't recovered...well, being broken in 2 places might be hard to recover from, ne? ^_^

9. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    Alright, you won? Congrats, Inyri :D

10. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    I promise I will reply to everyone sometime in the next few days. (Okay, it may be next week at work).

As many of you know, I'm not going to be here for a few days. You're all probably thinking to yourselves, "She promised us a post and never delivered on it."

Well, cheer up!

On Monday I was bored to tears at work and I wrote it. I was going to throw it up right away, but I decided to wait. The girl I call my only RL Star Wars friend is going to post it for me this weekend, so if you see someone strange posting a story on my thread, it was written by me, and it's cool with me that she does this. (I told her she'd have to make up her own username and password though. :p )

~Inyri

11. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    It can't be over nooooooooooooo. *runs out crying* ok ok i'm back. great job.

12. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    I'll watch for it, Inyri :D

~aeryn

13. _RogueFire_

_RogueFire_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2003
    Post? Cool! I'll look out fot it.

14. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ill look for it too!

15. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    And now I feel completely horrible cause I missed the end of this wonderful fic due to work. I am pathetic. Unfortunately if you start any more fics in the next 3 months I won't be there to see them develop from an idle thought to an amazing fic. I'm going to be in England and I believe my net access will be severly limited so I won't be able to do my occasional delurking and comment. I'M SORRY! I'll still hunt down anything you've written when I get back! That goes for everyone else too!

16. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Up!

~aeryn

17. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    I can't believ it's over. Oh well, here is my last set of comentries.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    14-1
    ?I thought that was your mom when the door opened.?

?I thought it was my father.? Jag shrugged slightly.

?Thank the Force it wasn?t.? Jaina sat on the edge of his bed. ?You know, we sure spend a lot of time in the med bay.?

There is just something about this tidbit that I like. Maybe it?s the normancy it gives them as a couple.

14-2
    Wes blinked. ?I suddenly feel bad for Cosmo Dinar.? He started to laugh.

Did you have to bring him into this again?

?I would think she?d be grateful someone finally agreed to take you,? Xris shrugged.

Holy crud!!! LOL

14-3
    ?Wow, was I the only one here with a horrible childhood??

Kyp raised his hand, ?Kessel??

?Sorry,? Jaina shot Kyp an apologetic look.

?It?s alright.? He shrugged. ?Although I guess I have to take back part of my comment about Jag not knowing what normal means.?

?He?s dating Jaina,? Sharr said. ?He doesn?t know what normal is.?

Jag smiled. ?Normal is overrated.?{/i]

This whole scene was cute.

?We wanted to visit you and we made you something.? Myri laid a packet of cookies on the desk. ?Mommy helped.? She leaned closer, ?She says you work too much and you?re really sad.?

?Myri,? Syal hissed, ?You aren?t supposed to repeat everything Mom says.?

?I don?t,? Myri protested.

?You told Miss Forge that Mom talks about her needing to get married and have a family,? Syal stuck her younger sister with a look.

?Well she says it all the time,? Myri shrugged.{/i]

Give it up for the Antillies sisters. :)

14-4
    Inyri rolled her eyes but didn?t comment. The next time she talked to Rhysati, the other woman would probably be twenty-nine.

I really got a kick out of this one.

They stepped through the door. She recognized a few faces as she walked past. Rhysati had a huge grin on her face and she could swear she hear Wes? mother crying. That wasn?t exactly a surprise. Wes? mother was the stereotypical ?oh-my-baby?s-getting-married? mother.

Why is it that the first word I can think of to describe Wes? mom is ?flake.?

15-1
    After that ordeal, Wedge had decided he would rather be tortured by Imperials or Vong than sit through another concert with thousands of screaming thirteen year old girls.

I laughed so hard I almost cried.

15-2
    Inyri looked down at her clothes, now covered in bits of breakfast food. ?Wes!?

?Love you, ?Ri.? He grinned, then picked up the syrup bottle and sprayed it on her.

?WES!? Inyri?s eyes narrowed. ?You are so dead, Janson.? She motioned to Lujayne and Ryanna, ?Girls, remember how I said no throwing food? You can throw it at your father.? She dove for Wes, grabbing the syrup from his hand.

Ryanna and Lujayne squealed and chased them into the kitchen.

Something tells me this is a normal morning in the Janson household.

15-3
    ?Why do I have the feeling that one of them will kill the other before the end of this conversation?? Jag muttered.

?Who?s killing who?? Sharr was next in line.

Kyp rolled his eyes. "That's Sharr. You might want to stay away from him."

Anja shook her head. "Jaina always did have strange friends."

?Them,? Jaina shook her head and motioned to the Jedi Master and the latecomer as they moved off into the crowd making small talk.

?Has she slugged him yet?? Sharr asked.

?No, but I figure it?s only a matter of time.? Jaina replied.

?Well, at least he?s gotten farther with this one,? Sharr said.

Is it just me or does Kyp have a bad track record with women.

15-4
    Mirax shook her head, ?Wedge, don?t flatter yourself. We also talk about Corran?s, Wes?, and Nawara?s sex lives, too.?

?Mom!? Valin looked stricken. He obviously didn?t want to think about how he came to be.

?Sitting with the girls is looking pretty good about now, huh?? Corran glanced over at his son.

?I can?t believe she said that in public!? Valin still had the

18. JainaSticksSolo19

Mar 31, 2003
    i just wanted to be the last to reveiw this. yub yub. it's over but it was good while it lasted! i loved reading ok i'll go read you'r other story now

19. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Awesome!!! I know this is a little late but I wanted to say that this story was totally awesome!! I really like the Inyri/Wes couple. :D

20. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    well, i FINALLY finished...aren't you proud? :D feel free to whack me over the head :p ;) awesome ending Inyri -- funny and sweet :D [face_love] [face_laugh]

~TJF

21. Wes-Janson

Wes-Janson Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2002
    there might be some new people that havent read this, so now's your chance to read the best story on the boards!

22. JainaSticksSolo19

Mar 31, 2003
    i still love the story.
    and because you other dosen't have wes/inyri
    mush right
    now i needed some.

23. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    I finally read this! I love it! Wes and Inyri are such a great couple. The poor universe, dealing with their kids. :p

You killed Tycho! :_|

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

24. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    OMG, I honestly thought this thing had died. "Best Story on the Boards"? I wouldn't go that far, Wes, but thanks. DOY, I know, it was a very mean and cruel thing to do and I'm never killing him again. I'm so glad you read it! Jaina, lol. You do know you can always go read that PM I sent you again. ;)

Everyone above, I haven't been in this thread for a long while, so I appologize for never responding to you. Thank you so much for your support during the time I was writing this. :)

~Inyri

25. JainaSticksSolo19

Mar 31, 2003
    i know
    but now i know it by heart.
    :(