Evasion - NJO - Completed - April 29, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by InyriForge, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InyriForge Force Ghost

star 5
    So, okay, I've been giving things a lot of thought, and I really need to make nice with this fic and gain some closure, so I'm going to try to get archived.

However, there is a very small little problem. I need betas.

My beta, Mandie, doesn't hang out here hardly at all anymore. I haven't seen her for a long while, and I'm assuming she has been captured by DRL; the last thing I want to do is bug her if she's busy doing important things.

Therefore, I'm looking for at least two very brave people to read through this monstrosity, and double check grammar, spelling, etc, as well as offer constructive criticism. (I will not bite your head off. I actually need someone to just tell it like it is).

I'd also need to find a talented artist somewhere to make me pretty cover art if my fic is accepted.

If you are totally bored and have nothing to do for a few days and would be interested in helping me out, please, reply here or drop me a PM. I'd be extremely greatful to you.

~Inyri
  2. JainaSticksSolo19 Force Ghost

star 3
    I'll beta for you inyri
    if you wat me too.
    i'm up to it.
  3. InyriForge Force Ghost

star 5
    *kicks thread up so betas can find it*

~Inyri
  4. so_vain32 Jedi Knight

I really loved this story and that would be awesome if it were acrhived. I'm sorry but I'm not able to beta for you. I'm not too good at betaing because I tried it for a friend once and it didn't work out because DRL would attack me and I'm not too good with grammer and stuff.

-Ry
  5. InyriForge Force Ghost

star 5
    Hi, Ry! It's okay. I actually have three different people working on it right now, plus my original beta did 90% of the work when it was written. I'm so glad you liked the story. Thank you so much! I'm taking a break from the NJO at the moment, but I might write something again in the future. Right now I'm working on Bantam-era pilot stuff if you're interested. There's also some J/J viggies on my websight. (in bio). Welcome to the insanity!

~Inyri
  6. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Fun story. The X Wing books were some of my favorite EU stories. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.