So NV Eve Online

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Anyone ever play it?

What did you think?
  2. GersonSith Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I've never heard anything about it, but it doesn't seem too popular. I'm bummed out on MMORPGs right now, just waiting for the new ones. Some days I wish I never saw AC running at your house to suck me in to this wicked genre. But I did pick up the AC expansion which was supposed to boost the graphics, but after playing the newer games, the boost didn't do much. Plus its still the same exact game with most of the new content going to levels 150+ now. Even Decal doesn't work with the new expansion so all the tedium is there again. I'm gonna try to sit on my hands until City of Villians comes out, then the next 2 to play I think are Star Trek and Lord of the Rings. The one game I wish for is a Wheel of Time online game, that would rule all.

In other news, I just bought Tiger Woods 2005 to curb my golf appetite until it cools down. I know most of you don't know what I mean when I say the word "sports," but they are fun too. I also bought some of the games I talked about in the DOOM thread on ebay and am waiting to play some of those old games again.
  3. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Eve Online has one impressive thing going for it: no multiple servers. Everyone is on the same server, and somehow they've made it work. They have had up to 13000+ people online at the same time, worldwide. I talked to a guy who plays it, and he said he's been on when there's around 5-6000 online, and he can go forever without seeing a soul, the universe is so big.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.