Even More of Requiem for a Padawan: A Jedi Apprentice Fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jan 23, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Master

star 4
    POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!! POST!!!!!

Wow! Don't you love cuting and pasting!

Please post JOWK! please....
  2. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Boy, it would be nice to click on this post and find...The Stunning Conclusion!
  3. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree with you JJ. Another post would be a nice change. * day dreaming about a post in the near future*
  4. Sat'zi Jedi Knight

star 2
    You know, there are 53 posts on this thread and of those 53, ONLY ONE is an actual story post. I don't like those figures.
    JOWK, WOULD YOU POST FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS SACRED AND HOLY!!!!!!
  5. Sat'zi Jedi Knight

star 2
    Whoa! I just noticed I'm now a Knight.
    When did that happen? How did that happen?
  6. mouse2 Jedi Master

star 4
    JOWK You will post! We have ways of making you post!

POSITY POST POST POSITY POST!!!!!
  7. anijj Jedi Knight

Please post the end of the story! I'm suffering from withdrawals here!
  8. Knight Obi Wan Jedi Knight

star 3
    If I recall correctly, JOWK is in college, so I completely know how it goes when classes start again....you barely have time to breathe....but that won't keep us from begging

We're dying for the end here!!! I hope classes let up soon so you can write!
  9. Kenobi Maul Jedi Master

star 4
  10. HealerLeona Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't expect a post every day (tho I check daily) but one a week isn't asking, pleading or begging too much.
  11. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Lays all of her undergrad Physics texts, notes, etc., out for JOWK.

Will these help you find time to work on your stories?
  12. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No comment.

[This message has been edited by Jane Jinn (edited 02-05-2000).]
  13. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Master

star 2
    JOWK's Weekend Homework To Do List:

1. Take Ch. 19 Japanese vocab test.

2. Write up Analog Electronics lab.

3. Do Differential Equations homework.

4. Study for kanji quiz.

5. Finish Requiem in order to get rid of the massive guilt you feel about not being able to work on it.
  14. Kenobi Maul Jedi Master

star 4
    Move RfaP up that list of priorities.

PS: I've added a new chapter that should get OB1 and QGJ in a little later. Please go to check on it.
  15. Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Master

star 4
    AAAARRRRHGGGGG! This waiting would make even Yoda go postal with rage.
  16. Knight Obi Wan Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL, JOWK, you have my empathy....I"m looking at a research article, CDC studies, Fluids and Electrolytes exam, Cardiology exam, preclinical exams, epidemiology exam....ain't college great? And on top of that I guess I should add some to my thread too...oh well ;-) Pace yourself JOWK...we'll be here.
  17. Alli-Wan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Poor JOWK, I have felt your pain, (though I don't think my classes were as hard as yours.) Take all the time you need. We will wait. --AWK
  18. Master Peael Jedi Knight

star 1
    NOOOOO!!

I can't wait I'm running out of time..... running... o u t of t i m e... o ut o f t i m e. . ... .

AHHHHHH!!
  19. Maelisaandii Jedi Knight

star 2
    WOW! This stupid language is not descriptive enough. I LOVE this story! I just discovered it tonight... had me riveted all evening. read the WHOLE thing. Niiice story. Preeetty, goood, niiice story! *bg* I gotta show this to a friend of mine! And she thinks MY stuff is good!
  20. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Look it's the weekend and we want a post. Was that piority list fake or something' Because if it was true you would've given a us a post already. Here we are in desprate need and you wont give us any story. You're a very selfesh person. Please post!
  21. Kenobi Maul Jedi Master

star 4
    Post us the equations you haven't done and write the conclusion to RfaP! I'm willing to bet a lot of us would be willing to do a few equations in return for a chapter.
  22. Sat'zi Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, it's sunday so i figure you had to have finished most of your to do list.
    So, post should be coming soon, right?
    Like Monday at the LATEST!
  23. Kenobi Maul Jedi Master

star 4
    Edit that!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't give her any bad ideas!
    Like NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the VERY latest!!!!!
  24. Sat'zi Jedi Knight

star 2
    Though i want the story now, i also understand the trials of being a college student and can sympathize.
    'Course if the story is not in by Monday at the LATEST......*narrows eyes*....i can't be responsible for my actions
  25. Mekial Force Ghost

star 1
    *breathes slowly in and out*

I will not make threats. I will not make threats. I will not make threats.

[This message has been edited by Mekial (edited 02-06-2000).]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.