main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Even MORE Random Thoughts!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Chris-Stacina_Rajinn, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Ever notice when anyone says 'don't take this personally' they are about to say 'you suck.'

2. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    Yes. People who say "no offense, but..." think that gives them license to say anything with impunity.

3. TRADMIC

TRADMIC Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2005
    I just want to take this opportunity to ask that if any of you know any mean people, please use above starters (no offense, but.. don't take this personally...) to tell them not to have children.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this effort.

Regards,
    Miche

4. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    For you Firefly fans out there, the series DVD is only $14.88 at Target this week. I've been waiting for it to drop back down below $20 for awhile, and now I can finally get it.

5. SuperChill

SuperChill Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 8, 2005
    Even MORE Random Thoughts Question.... pumpkin seeds or beef jerky?[face_thinking]

6. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Is it just me or are there suddenly lots of door to door salespeople?? I have had a couple of people knock on my door trying to sell me things in recent weeks. Is this a response to the 'no call list'? That they've decided to knock on doors instead of calling folks up? Anyone else experiencing this?

7. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    Just politicians and Jehovah's Witnesses.

8. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    I'm watching Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (a very funny movie based on the funniest book ever written). It occured to me that Wikipedia is the real world version of the Guide. Despite its often wild inaccuracies (see Steven Colbert and Elephants) it has become the place many people go to find out information.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.