Even MORE Random Thoughts!!

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh, PA' started by Chris-Stacina_Rajinn, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks again for all the advice everyone! It means a lot!!

And now, getting back to more pleasent topics...

Today I realized that I have acquired a new found tolerance of rap music. I can't explain it! It must be all that partying I do *rolls eyes*

I also like DARKNESS!!!! They amuse the heck out of me!!

*Sings* I believe in a thing called love...

I'm listening to Avril Lavigne right now, which is kinda strange for me, but whatever...No wait! Now it's No Doubt!

I love my friends! They gave me art supplies for my birthday! Art is fun! It makes me happy :)

Last night I had a nightmare. I haven't had nightmares in years, and this one didn't seem particularly scary this morning, though it did when I woke up last night! It involved a drawing of a hill, a screaming face, and the sentence, "As it was is how it is....still". Strange, eh?

And in conclusion...

DARTH MAUL IS STILL AWESOME!!!

Not to meantion, a bit scary!

How would you react if Maul jumped out of the bushes in front of you while you were walking down the street?
  2. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
    You'd hug DARTH MAUL?? I think that the wrong Jinn was impaled!

Since it's on the other page now and I really am interested in your answers to my question I'll repost it.

How would you react if Darth Maul jumped out of the bushes right in front of you? Would you hug him, like Tina, or would your reaction be a bit more...normal... ;)
  4. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    darth maul would never impale me....even sith need hugs ya know...
  5. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    ok i know i stacie and i said we weren't going to discuss this....but i just wanted to tell you all that no matter what i will not drop out. If the best happens I'll be fine, if my parents decide to be total losers then I am going to need a ton of emotional support. Thanks for your good wishes and advice.

also if anyone has an idea as to how i can get a loan without a cosigner that would also be helpful....thanks...

now everyone what would you do if darth maul jumped out of some bushes?
  6. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, if I didn't know who he was, I'd probably go for a punch in the face, but since we are all aware of who he is, I'd probably soil my pants in the split second before he'd cleave me in two with his saber.

Well, you wanted normal didn't you...
  7. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
    *Sings*

I have a lease! I have a lease! I! HAVE! A LEASE!

:D :D :D :D :D

Yes, that's right! I am fully, completely and indefinitely NOT homeless!! No matter what! Cause I'm under contract!! No more worrying, no more fear! No more money...yeah, that part sucks, I'm officially $300 poorer now, but that doesn't matter, because I HAVE A LEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that even I might hug Darth Maul right now :p
  8. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Impressive, Most Impressive.

Indeed you are powerful...

Seriously though, congrats. So when's the house warming party?

Okay since this is random thoughts here are my frustrated ones for the day. Why is it people can be jag-offs and harrass or make fun of others and yet have no consequences for it?

Why do some SW fan groups or specific members of those groups think they are better than others?

Do I have something on my forehead that says, pick on me?

Am I wrong for defending myself or those I have a friendship with?

While I'm asking these questions, do you know what I am referring to?

Do you folks think I'm a good guy or not? and why?

I had to ask, because I'm having a bad day. And I value the opinions of the active members here.
  9. ben_ethus Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings, blokes.

Sal... Fear not. Things have been taken care of. I'll tell you what's up at cards tonight.

See you soon,
    Yours Truly
  10. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmmmmm, I think its Sal that needs a hug, not Maul. HUGS!!!!

11. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Brian for the talk last night.

Thanks you Chris for the "hug". Believe me after the events of yesterday, it was needed.
  12. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Sal, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with people! I, for one, definitely think that you're a good guy! Why, you ask? Because you're nice, and you're funny, and you're always there to help anyone who needs it. You give excellent advice! And you're one heck of a Star Wars fan!! And that?s saying it briefly.

Try not to let what some people think about you get you down. To everyone who counts you're a really great guy and an asset to this club!
  13. 1Bobafett14 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Well, I'm probably not going to be posting too much, I'll be watching theboards.

so Sal called his bud and had me booted(he'll say he didn;t but c'mon)-so I called in the fav and got reinstated. Me and so many others are now over at www.thejawa.net/pitswcc the other Pittsburgh group-which after this next weekend will probably be a little bigger group.

Basically if you disagree with him and the one or two others, bye, unfortunately this would be a much bigger and better group if you had freedom of speech, but have fun. ;^)
  14. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Stacie.
    I really appreciate that.

-Sal
  15. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    I for one think Sal is awesome! He's like the santa of april fools day. He'll sneak on the boards while everyone is sleeping and when you get on the boards you find five posts from sal and you think...look at all these great april fools day jokes!!!!!

Seriously though, I have never met someone so generous. Sal would be there for anyone of his friends (and i'm betting even people that aren't his friends) to help them out if they needed it.

Sal you are a great guy.
  16. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Tina thanks for your kind words.

Well, I guess a guy doesn't know when to quit. Cie la vie. For the record I did ask to have Bob banned but it was already in the works when I asked. All my request might have done was add to it, but I wasn't the first nor the only person who wanted that to happen.

I just wish the hint was taken. Again oh well.

the website that was mentioned is another collecting site here in Pittsburgh with the vast majority belonging to the state group as well. It's more like an extension of the state group more than a seperate identity. It is it's own site, but with so many belonging to both groups it's hard to tell sometimes. I had folks I called friends over there. hopefully they'll still be. If not so be it.

I thought this was over. Bob, you even mentioned you were done with me in PSWCS. So why come back when it's so obvious you're not welcome? This isn't meant to goad. I'd like a straight answer.

Last night during a night of cards 6 of us from SWAP talked about this situation and all where dismayed, upset or P.O.'d at you to some degree or another. (I'm sure your chat on PSWCS had similar tones but was directed at me-again cie la vie)

Give it a rest. You've "flexed your muscle" an got reinstated. So what. Your still not welcome and it's not just me, so please don't consider putting the blame on me again like you did over at PSWCS.

Believe me that no one would have talked about you on the boards (unless provoked) and most just wish this to go away. Be the friendly guy you say you are and leave it at that. Coming back here only serves to harbor or intensify more bitterness towards you and again it's not just me. Im just the most vocal about this. Watch the boards i don't care.

Do me one favor though, before you go spreading lies about me in other groups, at least get your facts straight. all that crud you said about me in the other groups was either false or highly overexaggerated.

Now, if you'll leave us alone, SWAP can get back to having fun and feeling like a family group that we are.

Again apologies to the group here that this nonsense continues. You folks know me here. I do for the group because I care for the group. I stick up for the group because I care. I've been nothing but honest with you all and If I'm wrong in things I do I apologize.

I will say that I'm sorry that I can't be the bigger person and just drop it. I was bullied or made to shut up for most of my life up until I was almost 26. I don't allow that to happen to me now.

I can't allow it to happen. I've been a survivor of family abuse, being bullied, homelessness, being shot at while I was in the military while in a war for this country. I could go on. I've come too far to allow a fellow who has a bloated idea of himself to come in here and either jab at me or rip me to shreads or say negative things about this group.

Sorry, but I'm not the type to sit idly by and let it happen. It's not in my nature. I've been asked to hold back so I will. I just want you folks to realize that it's very hard for me to, since I care about you all and this group so much. I think you all realize I've pourd my heart and soul into this group. That's how I feel about SWAP.

Thank you all who are there for me.

Sincerely, and with love and respect for this group,
    Sal
  17. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
    OK! So everyone's done now, right? We can talk about more pleasent things, right?

You know, like that time Qui-Gon got impaled on Darth Maul's light saber!

Oh that wacky Darth Maul!!

So, speaking of Darth Maul, I have another very serious question to ask...

Who would win in a fight to the death between Maul and Jango?

I know the answer may seem obvious, but there are some people who think otherwise. What do you guys think?
  18. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    It would be Maul IMHO. He did kill Qui-gon and gave Obi-wan a run for his money.

Jango's all about gadgets, but they don't match up against a highly trined force user. (sure he killed Coleman Trebor on Geonosis, but Trebor was trying to get Dooku and wasn't concentrating on Jango so I don't think that counts.)

Ohh, (stretches arms) I'm tired. Played cards with Terry, Brian, Shewski, Fluke and Zero til 2:30 saturday morning. Had a REALLY bad headache when I got up in the morning.

I guess that's what happend when you drink Jaeger Meister...

First time I ever tried it and shouldn't have. My dad used to drink it and he always got bad headaches. Live and learn though. I know I won't be drinking that again. Even called tery up and asked him not to offer it too me again, the next time we play cards.

Had lots of fun. Brian won the first game, Zero won the next three and I won the last. The games lasted alot longer than I thought they would. Started around 8-8:30 Friday night and ended at 2:30 am as mentioned.
  19. Darth_Agony Jedi Master

star 2
    Well I hope the fighting on here is done. I don't care who is the bigger person to end it, so long as it stops. I'll just say I don't think anyone is unwelcome here... at least no one should be... its the fighting that's unwelcome. As far as I'm concerned, if everyone can act civilized, then all are welcome... and if you don't like someone, just say nothing about them. That's just my 2 cents and I'm sure some people may disagree.

Chris
  20. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
    You know, there are actually people who think that Jango could beat Darth Maul because he has TWO blasters and a rocket pack! The other argument is that they both fought with Obi-Wan and only Jango survived it. Be that as it may, Darth Maul would definitely win!!

Tomorrow's my last day of classes!!

And then it's study, study, finals, finals, comicon, finals, finals, home!

And then it's work, work, WORK!!

*Sighs* Oh well, at least I won't have to worry about classes anymore.
  21. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jango survived it because when he started to lose his son fired several rockets at Obi, then Jango RAN! (made a 'tactical retreat' if you want to be kind. But I don't so lets go with 'turned his little bounty hunter hinny and ran away')

Maul would slice and dice Jango. Heck, it only took Mace about 5 minutes to take out Jango.
  22. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    I like that explanation, Chris! I agree. :)
  23. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    I HAVE A LEASE TOO!!! w00t. I beat the system that is my family and i won...i think that's the first time in my life that happened. sigh...all is well again
  24. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
  25. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks sal...

Anyway time for a random rant....

it's insane, i really want to tell someone something, that is sort of important, but could be nothing...but i never can. I hate that, i don't know why i can never really open up. Yeah i know i'm very blunt and open, but i can never tell anything important, and then i get stuck in some odd situation and i'm not happy. Sigh. just a rant
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.