main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Event Announcement: LAN Party at Ronin's

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Idiots Array, Apr 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Who: Anyone with an able computer. Minimum system recommendations: 1 ghz processor, 128 MB video card, 10 gig free space, and an ethernet card. Or anyone who just wants to chill and watch the rest of us play.

What: LAN party. If the concept is unfamiliar, you detach your computer from where ever its plugged into, put it into your car, bring it to the party, set it up, and we play.

What to bring: Your computer (main box, monitor, mouse, mouse pad, keyboard, headphones, necessary power cables, power strip, cat-5 cable if you have it (otherwise I have a FEW spares). Chairs and tables are greatly appreciated. I can seat about 10-12 people, but there have been more than that before. Also bring money, 7-9 bucks is sufficient for pizza ordering, PLEASE try to bring exact change (like a 5 and 3 ones). Mountain Dew (green and Live Wire) will be provided, but donations to cover said beverages would be appreciated.

Games to be played: Quake 3, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Battlefield 1942, Desert Combat (mod for BF 1942), Battlefield Vietnam, Counterstrike, maybe some Serious Sam. For these games, with the exception of the Battlefield series, if you don't have it, don't worry, you will be taken care of. Please PM me regarding this. But if you wish to further engage, pick up the two BF titles. If you're only going to get one, make it Vietnam, that will be the game of choice. Be sure to have it.

When: Tentative date of June 5, 2004, starting at 1 PM. Stay tuned for updates.

Where: Ronin's place...will bring maps to the next meeting, and probably post it here.

2. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    I graduate the day before so that would be a good celebration count me in on this one.

3. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Don't post it here, Greedo. Post on the other boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.