main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Event Announcements

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarkTrooper85, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    LoL! Why not? I actually know how this time! It was one of the things explained to me AFTER I set myeslf on fire...

2. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    well I thought you would have enough common since to stand back when lighting a Propain Bar-b-que. lol (you know I am just kidding)

3. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    i wont know till thursday..oh and if i am going to be able to make it..i am going to need a ride.

4. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Yea, you know me... I walk on the wild side. The force was strong with that grill...

5. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    im definately coming,and ill bring the map pack

6. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    ok the official time is 4:00 till whenever we get kicked out. lol

7. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    Oh bye the way it will be Bar-B-Que, Bring you favorate Drinks. Please no drinking till the kids are gone. The you can knock yourselves out (no pun intinded).

8. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    all lan parties will be on the first saturday of every three months. next LAN party will be on the 7th of October Same time different house though, i think that Steves place would have been good but the only problem is he'll be in Cali. so we need someone else to volenteer their house, no i am not doing at dwights house twice in a row. we need to rotate the party from house to house. so unless steve tells me that we can do it at his place then its still up for volenteering.

9. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    Hey guys last this is the last day befor the lan party, i need to know how many are comeing so we know how much food we need. and also if you have extra controlers then bring them, Both Game Cube and Xbox Controlers. but please post here if you are comeing.

10. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    We will be there :)

We have no controllers or such to bring so we will just hang and be entertained as we don't believe in gaming systems at our house. ;) Tends to get kids lost in the Bermuda Triangle or something.

Do we need to bring anything else??

11. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    Hamberger's (for the Bar-b-que) and Drinks, which i also need to know whos bringing what.

12. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    i will be there...just tell me what i need to bring.

13. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    We can bring some of the hamburger no problemo.

14. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Since we are hot dog eaters we will bringing dogs and buns and stuff instead of hamburger meat. We'll leave that to those that are eating that :)

15. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    so we only have 6 to 8 people coming out of the intire group?

16. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    I'll be coming for a while. (If you could bring the clone shoes for me to borrow for a whiel Luis, that'd be great please. :) ) Really, you need to discuss the whole thing holding it my house, because by that time Travis will be all moved in and he'll be runing it while I'm outta town. So it's up to him what you'll have planned. You can contact him through Sin.

>Steve

17. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    i have only 3 controllers,just a heads up,i might be able to get a few more,ill let you know

18. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Hey guys, if you can bring ANY TVs, that would be awesome. I've got a couple set up, and we don't need a tv for every person (though that would just be sweet as sweet could be) but maybe two more TVs to the pit would be nice.

See ya here!

19. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    I have a 19 inch tv that I can bring.

20. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    crap...something just came up,and i might not be able to make it :((((((((((((((((( but i will try my aboslute hardest to try to get to the party.ill update you later

21. DarkTrooper85

Sep 4, 2005
    Ok you guys who didnt come really missed out, this party ROCKED. We had Halo 2, Battlefront 2, Bloody Roar primal Fury, Serious sam 1 & 2, and many others. You guys need to come to the next one. but the next gameing event will be anounced bye Padme, it will be at D&B on Chases Birthday. Padme fill them in.

22. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    sorry I missed it, but something important came up. Hope u guys had a great time. see u guys later on our next event

23. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Very much fun to be had. Dwight, thanks for the food. It was awesome. Chris is was fun being your partner on BF2. Maybe I'll be better next time we play! The time passed way too fast. It's always a blast getting to hang out!

24. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    Yes..all who missed it..you guys missed a fun time. Padme and I rocked @ Halo 2..and u all missed it. I really cant wait for the next one.

25. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Yea, you don't have to make any of us sound good there... Everyone but Dwight and Chris got rocked on Halo 2, hehe... I'll go for BF 2 anyday..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.