main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC [Event] Catawba Science Center Multifandom Invasion hosted by KAG on Sat, Oct 27th

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jada, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hey folks!

I wanted to pass this along from our members, TR8401 and andyf. I won't be able to attend but this looks like a fun event for all:

The Klingon Assault Group has been given permission to invade the Catawba Science Center in Hickory, NC on Saturday, October 27, 2007! This is a fully-armored /costumed in your BEST stuff event!!!

The Catawba Science Center has recently unveiled its multi-million dollar Millholland Planetarium and Aquarium wing. The Planetarium features the programs "Black Hole" and "Catawba Sky." Special Planetarium showtime for all KAG members and guests is 2:00 p.m.

The Science Center opens at 10:00 a.m. and closes at 4:00 p.m. We will plan to be there about 10:30 a.m. and enter as a group. There are several great exhibits throughout the Science Center to see and participate in, but the Planetarium offerings are the one's I am personally most excited about!

If we arrive as a group (15 or more) we can pay the entrance price of $3 per person for general admission. Otherwise it's $5 adults, $3 Seniors (62-and-above), Youth (3-1 $3 and children under 3 are free. The entry fee to the Planetarium and Aquarium exhibits is an additional $3 per person.

I want to invite all local members of Starfleet International, Browncoats, 'Gaters, Battlestar Galacticans, and the 501st to join us. Remember, this is a costumed event, but if you want to come and don't have a costume, wear an fan-appropriate t-shirt and come on down!

After this event, we can all invade an eating establishment in armor as well. Hickory boasts Ryans, Golden Corral, Outback Steakhouse and some really wonderful Oriental restaurant buffets!

Standby for further transmission including directions. I would love to have a head count, so if you think this is something you might want to do, please respond.

Several persons have been sent this message individually. Folks, please get with your fan group and find out how many will do this and get back to me ASAP.

May Honor Guide your words and deeds! May Glory follow close behind!

Qapla'!!!!!!!

Captain Keela sutai-Septaric
    CO, IKV Raging Wolf
    CO, Dark Star Quadrant
    Dark Moon Fleet
    KAG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.