main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA EVENT: ComicCon 2010: July 21 (preveiw night) - July 25th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Alright, I think we should start prep ops now for those who are going especially since as of right now I pre-regged after hearing that preveiw night is sold out... :_|

So to prevent further missing out of cool stuff... those who usually do go should just pre-reg now (because come on... you know you're going lol).

Prepare for ground assault. :cool:

RSA EDIT: Stickied

2. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    have fun, I'm saving all my money and annual leave for C5

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    After the last couple of Cs... I'm hesitant to go. I'm sure however they will take that opportunity to show something from the TV series. If not, I don't see the point in going really... sos (same old ****).

Still depending on where it is... I'll consider it.

4. NivekSkywalker

NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    i'm in the same boat as ming. celebrations have been pretty dull and my interest in SW is slowly fading away.i already stopped collecting the figures and rarely even check the SW collecting websites. i'm definitely going to SDCC next year along with a few of my friends from my church youth group.

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    For anyone wanting to go to CC next year, I strongly advise you to buy your badges NOW. The 4-Day badge with Preview night is already Sold Out. There are still 4-Day without Preview Night badges available, but we're estimating that they will sell out by December.

Even if you're unsure if you can go, buy your badge. You can always return them, but if the sell out before you learn you can go, you'll be out of luck.

6. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    All 4-day badges are now SOLD OUT! You snooze, you lose.

:(

7. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Kevin, did you and your friends buy your badges?

8. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Stang... that's crazy...

9. NivekSkywalker

NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    yeah we got our 4 day passes. bought mines at sd when they went on sale.

10. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I'm already committed to ComicCon... If my master plan works prior to March/April and I really do conquer the world by then I'll also consider going to C5... Still ComicCon is definitely doable, C5... meh... will have to play it by ear.

If they do a showing of ESB in which I'm sure they will we should ambush the guys prepping the DVDs for the show and switch it with ESB:R! [face_devil] Actually, ditto for ANH if they show that too. Ah hell I'm sure they'll show all of them... I just wanna see Revisited up on a big screen. lol I'd hope with enough fan support LFL gets a swift kick in the @$$ and they finally acknowledge that Revisited is truly awesome. Fierfeks...

11. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Hotels reservations open up March 18 at 9 am (PST) by calling 1-877-55-COMIC or 212-532-1660 or on http://www.comic-con.org/

The new issue of COMIC-CON MAGAZINE can be found here:

http://www.comic-con.org/common/cc_magazine.shtml

12. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    I already got my pass for comic con, unfortunatly without preview night. I am definatly going since I know I am not going to CV due to the time and location.

13. jawbreaker666

jawbreaker666 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    Hey all....Hope Everyone is having a great Holiday season. Glad to see your going this year Ming. I got my 4day with preview. Can't wait to see everyone.

14. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Mark! I know bro, it's been ages! Hope you, Kris and Leia are having an awesome holiday season! =)

15. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    Sorry we missed you in Oct Mark. I hope the three of you are having a great holiday season and at least we will see you next July.

16. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Single-day badges went on sale yesterday.

17. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    As of today, Saturday day-passes are sold out, Friday is half gone and Thursday along with Sunday are 25% gone. Register now and if you change your mind, you can get a refund by June 2010.

18. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I just saw on Attack of The Show that Anaheim has sent a proposal to the SDCC board about moving it there in 2013, since its closer to LA (i.e. celebrities) and is larger than San Diego's convention center.

We'll see.

19. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Gosh, Anaheim just doesn't seem like nearly as nice of a location as San Diego. I know space (hotels and con) is always a struggle in San Diego but it least it's a nice vacation destination once you are there.

20. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Just a reminder that Comic-Con hotels open up on March 18. But I'll probably book mine before that, like last year.

21. jawbreaker666

jawbreaker666 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    Just got my confirm at the Hard Rock hotel for Wednesday thru Saturday....Looking forward to actually spending more time down there this year and getting our hang on!!!

22. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    Looking forward to seeing you Mark. I am coming down with Ming, Eva, Angelica, Charles and his kids. We are staying a little further out since we don't make the big bucks but we can hook up with you when we drive in. Eva has a table so she will be working during the day.

23. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    Just found out I got my time off approved so I am all set. :D

24. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    Got an email that they are doing offsite registration for those of us who didn't get into preview night so we can still register Wed afternoon. Its nice to get that out of the way in case there are panels I want to get to early on thurs morning.

25. SiaLanWezz

SiaLanWezz Jedi Knight star 2

May 8, 2004
    my table number is A-06, isle number 400

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.