main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Event: CV August 12-15, 2010 - Orlando FL

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AKAI_FETT, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Cool! Are you on the same flight as Kathy? At least now this trip won't be the "Matt, Dale and Kathy Show" again, as some call it.

Too bad you won't be coming with us to Universal afterwards, Alison. :( I wonder if there are extra tickets for you for the RL/501st bash, so you could join us. Are you going to the Disney party on Saturday?

2. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    From David Prowse's Website:
    It is with regret that I have been informed by my friends at C2 Ventures, Ben and Phillip, that I am not to be invited to C5 this year or any other Lucas Film associated events. After enquiring, the only thing I have been told is that I have "burnt too many bridges between Lucas Film and myself" - no other reason given.

I have also been advised by the promoter of Paris Manga in September that LFL have requested no photo opportunities with the 501 Squadron, even though I am commander in chief of the 501.

Sincere apologies to all my fans who were hoping to meet with me - I shall miss you too. As you will see from my events page I will be at many conventions all over the world so we can still keep in touch.

3. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I heard about this a couple of months ago, but it wasn't confirmed until a couple of weeks ago. Too bad, considering its ESB's anniversary, and no "Vader". :(

4. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    No, it certainly isn't...is it, Matt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.