*** EVENT: DEBBIE'S CONCERT - SAT 16th MAY, 2009 ***

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by AboutaSith, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    WHAT: Debbie's Concert
    WHEN: Saturday, May 16th, 7pm
    WHERE: Angel City Cafe,
    16507 BELLFLOWER BLVD, BELLFLOWER, California 90706
    Cost: $8.00

Thread started to link to website. :-B
  2. jangosmom Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, everyone. Just wanted to post an update on this.
    Advance tickets are on sale for $5.00. I have to purchase the tickets ahead of time to get the discount rate. I can only make a one time purchase. Tickets will be sold at the door, but they will be at the higher rate. I must purchase them by May 1st.
    Angel City Cafe is a not for profit facility and all of the people that work there are volunteers.The cost goes to cover their operating costs. I am not making anything on the ticket sales as this is for family and friends.
    If you would like to attend you can mail a check made out to Debbie Purnell or Debbie Kay, 6824 SVL Box, Victorville, CA 92395 or you can purchase them by credit card at my website store at http://wwww.debbiekay.net/catalog.
    Tickets will be mailed out the first week in May. If you have any questions, just let me know.
    As a side note. My album "Debbie Kay" is now available on itunes and amazonmp3.com.
  3. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I know I'll be getting one ticket for sure. Will have to check on the second one.
  4. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Our next meeting will take place before the concert, either at the venue or someplace close by.

Tickets are $5 ahead of time and $10 at the door.
  5. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Just thought we would let you know that we got our wristbands for the concert. Looking forward to seeing you again on Saturday. Have a safe drive.
  6. jangosmom Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm glad you got them Sandy. Thanks for posting that! Looking forward to seeing you guys. Thanks so much for sharing this night with me!!![:D]
  7. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Debbie was amazing! Her voice is absolutely incredible.

It was really nice to hang out will you, Bill and Sandy. That always makes for a fun time!

Congratulations, Debbie!! You did such a wonderful job! [:D]
  8. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm so glad it went well. I'm really sorry, Debbie, that I didn't go. I was so absolutely exhausted after getting home from the armor party, if I had stayed out, I would probably had a hard time staying awake driving home. But I'm glad that Kari was able to tough it out and that Bill and Sandy were there for you.
  9. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The drive home was tough!
  10. jangosmom Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks everyone! Kari- I love you my friend!! Thank you for being there for me when you felt like crap and were soooo tired!!! Bill and Sandy, thanks so much for coming...it was really, really appreciated!!! I was just so overcome with gratitude and emotion. I was so humbled by what God has done in my life and body to allow me to be on that stage again. It was a wonder I could sing at all!!!! I was surrounded by so many friends and family and felt very loved. I had many people from my church in Victorville come and that just blew me away too. I've only gone there 9 months, yet they were so supportive. I am just blessed to see how far my life as come... even just in the last year!! Thanks again!![:D]
  11. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
    Congrats Debbie!!!
    I'm glad it went so well.
    Sorry, we couldn't be there in person to show our support.
    [:D]
  12. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    We had a great time with you Kari, and Debbbie what a beautiful voice. The drive there and back was not bad at all. Loved that you had some great friends from Victorville come and support you,too.
  13. delta_1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm glad to hear it went well.
    Hopefully I can go to the next one?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.