main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Event for the month of May -- Check it out!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by greencat336, May 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001

On Sunday, May 27 at 1:00 PM there will be a meeting of the Pittsburgh FanForce at the Border's Bookstore on McKnight Road.

If you need directions, PM me. If you need a ride, post in this thread. I think Rox is going to find out what buses go to McKnight Road.

The agenda of the meeting is still open. I had a few ideas, but anyone can add on. I think at the meeting we need to come up with ideas of things we want to do. Maybe a trip to Kennywood or another movie?

my ideas for what to do the the 27th:
    -- SW trivia pursuit (I'll bring mine)
    -- Discuss SW stuff like:
    EU: Our fav characters, fav books, the Solo kids (will they turn to the darkside), Who will die next, who we'd like to see die next, the nature of the Force in post Ruin EU, Where the Jedi are heading

Original Trilogy -- our fav parts, why greedo should never have shot first in Special Edition, which of the 3 is the best & why

Episode I (II&III) Jar-Jar: should he be killed or killed & eaten, Casting decisions, rumors, what we'd like to see happen, Is Greencat the only one who doesn't like Ewan with a beard

---Fanfic -- who are your favorite authors on the boards, bring your latest story & share, bring plot ideas you want to run past someone before writing it up

As I said, these are just my ideas, feel free to add on/comment on.

Please come to the meeting on the 27th. Bring a friend, the under 18's bring a parent/guardian.

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    See the main Fanforce page, I just posted it, let me know if any updates need to be made.

3. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001

It looks great! Thanks for putting it up for us. Now I just hope people show up.

4. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    anyone who rides the bus can catch the Perry Highway bus. It goes right by Borders the bus is the 11c, you can also check out Port Authorities website, http://www.portauthority.org for any other buses going that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.