San Fran, CA EVENT: Haunted Halloween Hangar in San Carlos

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by kay_dee, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    Did some quick research to find out exactly what kind of military Jet that was.

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Aircraft/AirShows/Prescott2006/Highlights/index.html

The L-39 Albatross is a big step up the scale for amateur warbird enthusiasts, it's become very popular in the United States, with many of these aircraft displaying at airshows. Quite apart from being a jet, the Albatross was also developed on the wrong side of the fence, being designed in Czechoslovakia as the Soviet bloc's main military jet trainer, the successor to the same company's L-29 Dolphin.

Hehe - it's a Czechoslovakian Jet. ;)
  2. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Thought so... I saw the Russian influence because fuselage configuration from the intake manifolds, the configuration looked like a Mig-23. Nice find Kat. =D=

So it's a Czech Jet... do you think when it takes off it goes "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!..." [face_laugh]
  3. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    Haha, I knew there had to be some Eva jokes in there but couldn't think of anything other than I hope it has a GPS and I wonder if it would be able to find Joseph's house? (*Wink* ;) - we love you Eva!)

Here are pretty much all of the photos (tried to remove some of the multiples from Ming's camera)
    http://imageevent.com/kay_dee/rebellegion/hilleraviationhauntedhalloweenhangar/hauntedhalloweenhangar
  4. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah sorry about the multiples... my Nikon's burst mode is too good sometimes... Nice shot of me boarding the jet btw... haha...

Oh and the jet always arrives 5 hours late. ;)

5. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    How do you stick your foot out of the cockpit at high altitudes?

:eek:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.