main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX * EVENT * NEW RPG Campaign

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Chocolate, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    *NEW* RPG Campaign
    Date: 06/21/2003
    Time: 3:00 PM
    Location: Mike's Apt (off the Tollway @ Frankford Rd), Dallas, Tx
    Well, it's time to try this thing just one more time. We're going to be playing starter level characters in the D&D 3rd Edition world and it will be hosted at my apt in N.Dallas. We will be meeting at 3pm and I plan to start the game no later than 5pm if possible. This is assuming that everyone has at least a start on their character's creation prior to coming (which means it prolly won't happen ). We will play till we all get tired of going any further... which is usually about Midnight or 1am. So plan on an all day event. Bring you're own food and drinks as I am unemployed and can't support you all . On that note, you're more than welcome to bring liquor or beer or anything highly caffinated as these always make for a more interesting time. We'll prolly take a brake to order pizza or make a Whataburger run at some point during the evening, so cash is always a plus.

This time out, I (Mike) will be DMing and so far I've heard from James (Hobo), Jeff (THX), Brandon (Kurgan) and maybes from James' friend and Brian. If you have ever wanted to try your hand at roleplaying, feel free to come out and give it a shot. If you would like to get together with one of us to get a brief on what/how to play or to make up a character, just drop us a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.