Char, NC [EVENT] Party On The Plaza July 7th in Concord

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Jada, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starrenite Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'm actually not sure if James and I will be coming together or not because we haven't talked over the particulars. If so then great, if not, well thats cool too. I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU, JADA.:p

and I'll definitely bring some bugspray too. I'm already finding random mosquito bites from the night of July 4th.:mad:
  2. Jada Jedi Master

star 6
    OK, just so you know who to look for, this is me and TK-2970 [I know some folks have met him but not me]

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/SithJada/Family/2006_0519Image0006.jpg]

I *won't* be wearing the floral wreath tomorrow night. :p

And Jaime, if you need a ride, let me know. I can always pick you up and TK-2970 can drop you off.
  3. Jada Jedi Master

star 6
    OK, I'm anticipating arriving around 7:00pm. TK-2970 is meeting us there.

We will be wearing this shirt:

[image=http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/07/66/4e/75_1_b.JPG]

Hope to see everyone there!!!!
  4. Jada Jedi Master

star 6
    SUCCESS!!! [face_dancing]

There were 3 CFFers there! It's official!

TK-2970
    starrenite
    Jada

and it will be 4 when Darth Chaos signs up. Which he will do or a yukelale will be in his future :p

Picture will be posted after it is uploaded and approved ;)

Sorry to have not seen others there :_| - James, TKBIG AND ROAYL_RED. I hope you all can make it to our next event. We are planning a board game night. :-B [face_dancing]
  5. starrenite Jedi Youngling

star 1
    and this time we'll all take turns whapping him upside the head:p

I had a lot of fun and it was so nice to meet you, and to see Luis again.

BRING ON BOARD GAME NIGHT!!!
  6. Jada Jedi Master

star 6
    OK, you told TK-2970 that the picture was ok but not me so until I hear otherwise I'm not posting it . . . I'll let him since you gave him permission. :p ;)

7. TuskenFan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ok, here it is! The first picture of the new and improved, although I'm not sure how, Charlotte Separatists Fan Force at our first get together in over a year!

[image=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/TK-2970/CFF/2006_0707Image0003.jpg]
  8. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master

star 6
    Damn, I need to give you guys my phone number so you can call me about the meetings. I swore it was on the 9th (as I never come here to read stuff... the JC's not even in my bookmarks these days). :p
  9. starrenite Jedi Youngling

star 1
    rofl Hooooope, I felt as if I'd be spamming your inbox if I sent you a PM saying it was okay to post since I sent him one saying it was and ya'll are connected [face_blush] ;)

JAMES
    I did call you, I called two different phone numbers that you gave me and both of them were incorrect. Is the number you just PMd me a good number? (lol jk) o_O
  10. Jada Jedi Master

star 6
    Spam my inbox all you want! It makes me feel <3 ;)
  11. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master

star 6
    The old number you had was changed. And I gave everyone the wrong number until I PMed everyone the new one. I memorized it wrong. I even gave the wrong number to everyone I applied a job with. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.