main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX EVENT - RPG - Session 4: Time for More

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Chocolate, Aug 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002

"I routed the orc tribe and all I got was this lousy tunic!"
    - or -
    "Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me die?"

Well, due to scheduling conflicts, it's been a while since we got together to play. But now is the time jump back into things. What kind of things should our adventurers jump into you ask? Maybe that murky black well back on the ground floor... Or perhaps that waterfall in the next room... Or maybe they'll just take the stairs and bypass the jumping altogether. Whatever they choose, it's gonna be a wild ride!

We will be STARTING at 3pm on this Saturday, Aug 9th, here at my apt in N.Dallas. If you need to prep yourself or your character or just want to go over where we left off last time, please come earlier and we'll go over it all. If you've never played before, feel free to come on out and we'll make sure you get the hang of things. I would also like to ask that everyone please bring at least one thing to help out food/drink wise (ie: bag of chips, cookies, Dr.Peppers, etc..). Be ready for a good fast-paced session so that we can cover some major ground this week since it's been so long.

You're in my world now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.