DFW, TX EVENT - Spirited Away

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Chocolate, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling

star 3
    What: Spirited Away Showing

When: Sunday, April 6th at 6:40pm

Where: Loews Cineplex Keystone (Central & Spring Valley)
    13933 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75243
    (click the link for a map)

For anyone who has wanted to see this film on big screen, join DFW FanForce at the Loews Keystone theater on Sunday after the Sci-Fi Expo closes. The Keystone is just down Central a few miles South from the Richardson Civic Center (where the Expo is). We can and probably will go grab some food after the Expo and then head to the theater for the show.

All are welcome to come!

(feel free to share this with our fellow groups too, Rebel Legion and 501st)

2. super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling

star 1
    well i actually get off at 4 so i'll be there...the expo closes before i get off work though so if ya'll happen to make plans about where to grab food at before the actual day please let me know cuase i'll be hungry before the film too......i will be coming up to the expo for a couple hours around the very end of it on saturday though...go me.
  3. Setine Jedi Youngling

It has been posted on the StarBase Rebel Legion board. Thanks for the invitation! :)

Kristi
  4. super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling

star 1
    okay well since it seems the eating place hasn't been decided that's cool, cuase my mother wants to have a mini-b-day party for my grandmother who's birthday is tuesday... so i'll be seeing you guys out at the theater.
  5. super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yay, that was fun.....now which of you at dinner spiked my dr. pepper whilst i wasn't looking?....lol
  6. THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    hehe ... I might have played a part in that. :D

:cool:
  7. super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling

star 1
    the question is, is it a joke or reality, cuase i did take my eyes off that drink before i got sick from it....i don't care, though....at least now my mouth smells of listerine instead
  8. THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
  9. super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yah i know....i just couldn't handle the never ending glass of dr. pepper
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.