main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Event Suggestion.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarkLordOsirisPrime1, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I thought I'd post this up here in advance so I can get a count of how many people would be interested. We haven't had a large group get together in a while so here's a suggestion. I'm willing to have a get together at my place once school gets out. I'm done at the end of May. So how about the Superman celebration weekend? Its the 2nd weekend in June, around the 12th. Maybe we could hang out at the Celebration for awhile, then go back to my garage for a minis, prop building, whatever day. Then maybe have a cookout/party that night. Who would be willing to come? If there's not enough interest we won't have one. Please post your thoughts or pm me as soon as possible.

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    June 12th is the weekend of Adventure Con in Knoxville. I know some of us are planning on going to that.

3. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    That's the weekend of Superman Celebration as well - not that it effects any of us - but just an FYI.

4. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    Due to lack of interest I'll go ahead and cancel this idea.

5. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    I don't think it's lack of interest, just a lot going on that weekend. Maybe two weeks later? I know I have some stuff I'd like to work on.

6. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    Okay, this will be my last try. How about an event, at my place, on June 27th? Thoughts?

7. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    I would love to be there! I've been exicted about a prop day for what seems like a year now, but it hasn't happened yet. Come together people!

Isn't the 26th a Friday though?

8. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Im cool with the weekend. pv

9. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    I'm up for it.

10. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    Glad to see that this date works. I've got some ideas for this day but I'll wait till closer to the event to make sure that its still alright for people.

11. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I hope we don't have ball games that day. I would like to work on my Veers and I have B's tree dodger armour I haven't even touched.

12. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    I need to do some work on my snowtrooper as well. Maybe I can get the backpack assembled.

13. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    I figured we'd make a whole day out of it. Have the prop/minis stuff throughout the day and maybe have a party that night. If you have games that day, maybe you could stop by afterwards.

14. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    Hey everyone, I thought I'd go ahead and post this up here in advance. Because of the Maiden Alley showing on the 27th, and all the work that will go into getting ready for the event, I decided to go ahead and cancel this event. Mainly because a number of people won't be able to stay long, or at all, because of the screening. We'll just have to reschedule. July's looking busy for a number of people so if anyone has a suggestion for when to have the prop party, let me know.

15. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

Dec 18, 2006
    I just realized that I won't be able to do anything on a saturday in July. How about a Sunday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.