main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA EVENT: WONDERCON 2010 - April 2 - 4

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    I know we were thinking of CPK for set-up night on Thursday. :)

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    For those who aren't familiar, here are the closest parking areas and rates:

Moscone Center Garage
    415-777-2782
    255 3rd St.

0-1 Hours: $2.50
    1-2: $5.00
    2-3: $7.50
    3-4: $10.00
    4-5: $13.00
    5-6: $16.00
    6-7: $20.00
    7-24: $25.00
    Closed: 12:00 AM Mon.-Thurs.
    2:00 AM Fri.-Sat
    Open: M-F, 6 am, Weekends: 7:30 am

Fifth & Mission Garage
    415-982-8522
    833 Mission St

0-1 Hours: $3.50
    1-2: $7.00
    2-3: $10.50
    3-4: $14.00
    4-5: $17.50
    5-6: $21.00
    6-7: $24.50
    7-12 Hours: $28.00
    2-24: $32.00
    Motorcycles pay $6.00 for 24 hours
    Accepts Visa/MC/Amex at
    auto-pay station
    http://www.fifthandmission.com
    Open 24/7

3. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Our booth location:

[image=http://endorbase.org/images/wc-2010.gif]

4. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    We need to get a head count for the Fan Force dinner Saturday night. I just need to know whether we need to make reservations depending on how big the group is. Also, if anyone has any requests for places to go, put that in too.

5. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I'm in for the dinner! :)

6. krissy1kenobi

krissy1kenobi Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2010
    I'm still not sure what I will do on Saturday.....I'll keep checking the boards for any event details though!

7. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Same here. I'm not sure about dinner plans - a friend is having a birthday, and I may be cheering someone on at the Masquerade, and I'm planning to go clubbing at around 10 pm.

8. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    There was some talk at the meeting of getting together to go see the Clash of the Titans movie. I wasn't sure... Was the idea to see it WC weekend? If so, were people thinking Fri or Sat night?

9. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Sean and I are in for dinner.

10. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    As of now, since I have plans for both Friday and Saturday, I'll probably watch it Sunday in IMAX 3-D after the con and dinner.

For those attending as guests at the 501st/Rebel Legion dinner on Friday night, payment is due this Thursday at 12 noon. Walk-ins will be accepted but they will cost slightly more per person, and there may be only a limited number of spaces available. If any SFFF members are interested in attending, e-mail me, Kay_Dee, Anasian_Skywalker, or Tatooinepadme (you have to be a guest of a member of either group).

11. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    We might have to play it by ear in terms of seeing a movie as that weekend is really busy for a lot of people. If we don't manage to see it that weekend, we could always plan something for the weekend after that. We won't be fighting open weekend crowds that way anyway. ;)

12. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    I just found out that I will not be at the con on Sunday due to work so I need to know if someone is willing to break down the table Sunday or if I need to do it Saturday night.

13. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    I can break it down when I break down the RL table, my only problem is I don't believe I'd have enough room in my car for the RL stuff plus my luggage from the hotel. We'd need to ask Matt or someone else to take some of it home. He may even need to take some of my RL stuff for me to get back at another time like we did last year since my car is so small.

Is anyone else from SFFF going to be at the Con on Sunday to at least help me tear down the SFFF table and carry all the stuff out to my car, or Matt's car, or whomever's car?

14. Callisto_DAerisian

Callisto_DAerisian Jedi Knight star 2

May 26, 2005
    see you guys tomorrow!!! i will be there to "relieve" whomever will be at the table for a bathroom or cig or food break. :)

15. Padawan_Learner_Yoda

Padawan_Learner_Yoda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2002
    Can't wait to see the pics! Hoppy Easter everybody!

16. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Sorry I missed you Sharon! Saturday was pretty busy!

I was also bummed to miss the dinner at Chevy's. I could have used a margarita that night! I ended up getting seriously delayed leaving the con. I temporarily misplaced the armor I had taken off when I went to close up the RL booth. I didn't notice until I was up at the changing room around 6:45, eventually tracked it down by about 7:00pm. Then had to pack and lug all my stuff to my hotel... I was beat and just had to grab fast food in the mall across from my hotel :(

17. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    My album:

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/WonderCon%202010%20April%201-4/

501st pics:

http://www.goldengategarrison.com/gallery2/v/Main/wondercon2010/

18. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Rachel, I still have the sign-up sheet from the con. Let me know when you want it, so you can contact everyone who filled it out, and I need to drop off stuff like the banner, business cards, etc.

19. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    SFFF gets a mention in the WonderCon Bantha Tracks coverage in the latest issue of Star Wars Insider (Thanks to Mary for using some of the photos we submitted).

[image=http://endorbase.org/images/bantha-wondercon.jpg]

20. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    That's cool Kathy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.