main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Events: APRIL

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Slan, all.

April: the weather's warm, the daffodils are up... anyone wanna get together for a movie night sometime in the near future?

We managed to capture all of the first ten episodes of Clone Wars on video, and I'd love to host a viewing of that.

Game nights were fun, but sparsely attended, was Wednesday night not good for most folks: should we try it on a different night?

Our anniversary approaches: April 13, the Base hits the Terrible Twos. We should have a party, or something. Rani, wanna make your famous brownies? ;)

A business meeting would be a good thing before the end of April. Here are some groovy logo ideas (not mine) we could discuss. I'm also looking into cafepress as a cheap way of getting shirts and stuff like that. Any offers of hostage, date?

Post up, peeps!

*Derisa*

2. Alakin_Marshwalker

Alakin_Marshwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    I got the extended edition of Two Towers for Christmas and still have yet to sit down and watch it? Anyone interested? I am also open to pretty much any other activity.

3. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    I'm in!!!

Oh... damn...

4. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    Ha ha, Indy. Y'know, one of these days we're going mistake one of our actual newcomers for you, and be thanking you for coming to our BBQ or whatever. "Gee, it's a pity that DarthNewbie didn't show up, but hey, it was great to finally meet Indigo in person!" :)

*Derisa*

5. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    You are invited!

What: Victory Base's Birthday Celebration

When: Saturday, April 17, 1800 hrs

Where: Derisa's quarters (PM for address and directions)

What to bring: Potluck contribution to feed eight people: post here what you're bringing so there's no doubling up. Imbibeables encouraged!

Hope to see you there!

*Derisa*

6. sirliam

sirliam Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2001
    Would it be possible to get the logos numbered or tagged in some way that we can talk about them online?

Liam

7. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    Gonna put that in it's own thread, sirliam. Thanks for the response!

*Derisa*

8. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    What: Victory Base's Birthday Celebration

When: Saturday, April 17, 1800 hrs

Where: Derisa's quarters (PM for address and directions)

I'm just upping this in the hopes that a few more will see it and remember to come tonight. ;)

The Base has got a BBQ at our disposal for this party too, by the way. See you all there!

- Rani

9. obiwan_kurtnobi

obiwan_kurtnobi Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2004
    Hey Kids,
    Your overseas contact here just wishing you A HAPPY B-Day ! :D Hope you all have an excellent time at the bbq and hope to see you in a month or so. Anyway hope your all doing well.

Live up the SW fun, It's you day :)
    K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.