main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events in Metro-Atlanta...

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by YodaRulerOfTheClones, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaRulerOfTheClones

YodaRulerOfTheClones Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2002
    do u know if there are ne events in Metro-Atlanta area some time soon ? I'm in Marietta , ne thing new just tell me !

2. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Hello YodaRulerOfTheClones! We will be having our monthly meeting here in just a few short weeks. We are currently hammering out the when's and where's. Keep watching the boards for more info. Hope you can join us and welcome!

3. YodaRulerOfTheClones

Jun 4, 2002
    i joined the club today , a few min. ago yay for me !!!! i'm a rebel !!!!

* celebrates *

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Welcome to the group! :D

If you have any questions, please let me know.

5. YodaRulerOfTheClones

Jun 4, 2002
    ok i do have a few questions !!!
    I'm only 13.5 ,do i need an adult with me or just a signed note or something ?

can i bring my buddy w/ me but he's nottA member yet but is joining soon ??
    are then gunna tell us where it'll be at?

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Folks of all ages are invited to attend our meetings, but we do ask that parents sign a parental waiver before people under the age of 18 can join. If you send me your e-mail address, I can sent a word attachment containing the parental waiver so that your parents can look it over before you attend your first meeting. Send your e-mail address to me at minacia@fanforce.net.

We do encourage parents to attend meetings with their kids, especially the first few meetings so that they can get to know the group.

And friends are welcome to come, as well, whether they are members or not. :)

Our meeting location changes each month. We are currently in the process of deciding where to meet in a few weeks. Keep your eyes on the mailing list and this forum for a meeting announcement.

If you have any further questions, please let me know. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.