events planning!

Discussion in 'Laughlin & Bullhead City, NV' started by TI-525, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    this is the thread that will be the center of the events listing/events planning..if needed be for the event we can make a thread for that specific event..
    but just post a possible event here

2. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    for those watching this forum to make sure their is activty,one member forgot his password,one i cant get in touch with,only through school,his phone is acting up,one has no internet access,and the other hasnt even seen the forum yet..PLEASE GIVE ME MOrE TIME!
  3. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    ok. if your guy needs his password sent to him, it does have a forgot your password thing on the sign in page.
  4. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    but he used a random e-mail...yeah i know
  5. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    seeing as C4 is comin up in may, which most of you guys wont be able to make, i am going, bought the pass, and booked hotel a while ago.

San Diego Comic-Con: is in july of 2007, it is yearly, and also a huge convention, very fun, and some of you might be able to make it this year or next year.

6. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    http://www.comic-con.org/cci/
    http://www.gencon.com/

gen con is running the celebration again, so register there if you can people

and comic-con is alot of fun, last year i bought my pass for 19 bucks in april...very well worth it all
  7. hipig Jedi Youngling

[face_pig] do you have pig stuff
  8. TI-525 Jedi Knight

star 2
    what are you talking about?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.