main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Events / Screenings of The Clone Wars in Los Angeles?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bowen, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    No, the majority of moviegoers enjoyed it, you can't cite a few film critics to prove your point. Most fans really enjoyed the film and mostly fans saw it, along with kids. So I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Doesn't make your opinion any less valid, of course, but you are in the minority.

2. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I could cite hundreds of reviews, those are just the top 4 that came up when I searched 'Clone wars movie reviews'
    and just because people enjoyed it, doesn't mean it was a good movie in any way. so you're wrong.

I did finally watch the first cartoon, and I will say it was more interesting than the movie. The only complaint I had was the droid saying he was programed badly.

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000

Like High School Musical. *shudders*

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about whether or not it was good or bad. No one's right or wrong, so drop it and get over it.

4. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Very true, Miana. It's not a good argument to have whether something was good or bad when you're talking about people's opinions. Most people have really enjoyed Clone Wars thus far, it's not for everyone, not everyone is going to like it, and people who do like it are probably going to have parts they're not so fond of or don't like as much.

I don't get the High School Musical craze, I thought that was mainly the tweeners, but one of my DPs is big into High School Musical for whatever reason. I think Vanessa Hudgens is super cute and Ashley Tisdale is pretty hot too, but that's about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.