main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Events

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    ****ALL EVENTS ARE HERE BY CANCELLED****

2. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I'm going to let you sleep on this one, but I think you should reconsider. We have already committed to many events and most of us are looking forward to them. Let's have the meeting next weekend and go from there. I for one am still going to Necro and keeping the fan table, it is far too close to the convention to cancel.

3. I_heart_Fetts

I_heart_Fetts Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    I agree with RavenJack. Things will get sorted out (hopefully) at the meeting next weekend and I'm sure most of us have plans to go to necro already.

4. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Matt, I'll still be a Necrocon on Sunday. You gonna be there?

onward

5. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Those who wish to still take part in the events I have worked on putting together for the DVD/game please use the new site to talk about these.

Matt is right I am not going to let a few bad apples keep me from the events I worked on. So all new info on these events will be on the new site from now on, not here.

6. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    If someone wishes to continue with an event and organize it, then more power to you. Due to the overwhelmingly hateful and inflamatory posting on the YAHOO site, we will no longer be participating in any FANFORCE events. Those who are our friends, we will continue to touch base with you and probably see you at other Star Wars or SCI-FI related events. I am sorry that it has come to this.:confused:

7. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Hey Jace, yeah I will be there all weekend long and I hope that more than just me and annie show up, because that will be a lonely ass table for 3 days lol. Denise really reconsider it's not worth leaving something you love because of some heated words. Some of us really enjoy having you around and don't want to lose you as city rep/costumer. So, at least think about it before deciding.

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I will also be at the Necro on Fri. after work.

9. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.