New Hamp EVENTS!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey Guy's,

Here is a show a friend told me about the other day.

It looks pretty good. It looks to have something for everyone. They have some nice guest coming as well with more on the way. I may try to check it out. If anyone else would let me know.

They web site looks a little sad. Plus is a little hard to find your way around. Just click on one of the topic and you'll start seeing your way around.

They have a ton of stuff going on at this thing from Sci-Fi to gaming & Anima. It is being hold at the Courtyard in Downtown Boston on Nov. 13-15. I think that is the weekend before SMF. That would be cool 2 back to back sci-fi weekends. So here you go if you'd like to check it out.

Later,
    TK

http://unitedfancon.com/
  2. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Whats the next one we are going to do? Or are we going to try to do SMF full powered.
  3. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hello Everyone,

I guess this post can go under events? lol

I will be having a get together this Friday night starting at ... let's say 6pm. for the premire of The Clone Wars 2nd. season. YEAH!

The show start's at 8pm in is one hour long. We will be hanging out before and after the show. Game's, food, Star Wars stuff. :)

So I hope to see everyone there. If you have any questions please give me a call. You can send a PM as well if you'd like. Please make a post and let me know who can make it. I know this is short notice, but it should be fun. Hope you all can make it!

SeeYa,
    TK
  4. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Jeedai_Veila Jedi Knight

star 2
  6. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Brandon...

Did you ever hear back from the lady for the event on the 10th. at Home Depot? I have two events set for the same day and I need to see whats up with the times?

I do think however I will be going to the NEwington event this time round with the 501st. Nothing against the group. But this event is 5 min from my house and I can make Sam's soccer game in the morning. I have yet been able to make one game this year for her with work. Plus be that close I think it is the easier event for me. Plus they have a couple pretty good perks! lol

I can still help you set this up if there is anyone else out there that can make it? I have a table for you. As well as the signing you will need. I can all so get you some fliers done if needed? Please post the times if you know them yet. I will see what i can do to maybe? get both event in on the same day. It's all depends on the times. Let me know.

SeeYa,
    TK
  7. Jeedai_Veila Jedi Knight

star 2
    So how did the Friday meeting go?
  8. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    It went really well. TK wasn't able to join us, so it was Brandon, my wife and myself. I made some pizza, we watched some Clone Wars and planned out what we need for SMF.

We are going to need some donations to raffle off some items, get a green colored cloth tablecloth for our table. I'm going to burn off a CD of pics for Brandon to put together so we can show off what we do at our events and stuff. I'll make up some boxes to put the raffle tickets into, and we'll draw up a schedule with everyone to have complete table coverage so everyone will have a chance to enjoy the show and help out the group. We discussed a bunch of other things but I don't have my pad o' paper in front of me at the moment.

We then made a quick toy run to Rochester Wal Mart, had a nerf sword fight with Brandon and then came home. It was all good :D
  9. Jeedai_Veila Jedi Knight

star 2
    If you want, you can put Becky and I together at the table during the event. We'll have fun :)

And what happened to TK? He disappeared again
  10. FIRSTFRIDAYS Jedi Padawan

SAT OCT 31 ST ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!
    Event Free!

FIRST FRIDAYS!!
    STAR WARS REVIVAL NIGHT!!

First Fridays 27632 El Lazo Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
    We will be showing Movie on the Big Screen
    Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope

FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK OUT WEBSITE
    http://therealthingmin.webs.com

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    This is all well and good... BUT WE LIVE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
  12. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    FIELD TRIP!! We can take the Falcon and be there. I'll pilot John you get the tickets. Well any news on 3D Star Wars? That I would like to see on the big screen. That would be a good FIELD TRIP!!
  13. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Happy Halloween New Hampshire!

So glad to see you guys still getting together so often :)
  14. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy Halloween Meriwyn! You should come up for Supermegafest!! :D
  15. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Hmm...yes, I should hehe.
  16. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.