main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Ever had a SW-related dream?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Idgie, Mar 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    You know that SW has worked its way into your brain when you start having dreams about it.Ever done that?

I've had a few.Once when I was a kid,I dreamed that I was in that garbage compactor,and it was a lot like the scene in the movie except that the room was filling with water.It kinda creeped me out at 6 years old.

Anyhow,twice now I've dreamed that someone close to me gives me a copy of AOTC and just as I'm about to put it in the VCR,I wake up.:(

2. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    The only one I've ever had was when I was younger. And of course, it involved Princess Leia. It wasn't a very detailed dream, more like a daydream.

I was about 8 years old...and was dumped in to some dark and crazy/dangerous situation and was freaking out. Then, from the mist comes Leia in the cinnabun hair and the hood of her gown covering her head to save me. She swipes me up in her arms, and walks towards the lighted area. The thing I remember most, is clinging to her like crazy because I was scared out of my mind. And that she smelled good. lol :)

Oh the dreams of an 8-year-old girl.

3. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Do day dreams count? If so I have them all the time.

I have had a couple dreams at night. The most recent one was that I went to toy's r us on the 23rd to by all the toys but they would not let me buy any because I was in the fan club, so they let people not part of the fan club buy them.

That was a true nightmare for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.