main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ever made your own EU char?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Xander_Kenobi, Nov 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xander_Kenobi

Xander_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 25, 2003
    Have you ever created your own EU char based on yourself? I have and he even has my user name: Xander Kenobi <---Obi-Wan's long lost son ;)

I have a story starring him in the fanfic section here.

2. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Yes i have

3. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Check the sig! :D

I got a lot of made up characters! :)

4. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    Yes

(The first one is an ER character, but scroll down)

5. Xander_Kenobi

Jul 25, 2003
    whoa, nice job with the GIFs!

6. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Yeah, definitely. I was heavily involved in playing and GM'ing the SWRPG (WEG's rules) since its debut in 87. So, I have a bunch of Star Wars characters made for the role-playing game. And years before that in grade school, I'd play "Star Wars" with my friends on the playground and we'd sometimes be our own Star Wars characters instead of the movie characters.

But, since the demise of WEG's SWRPG, I haven't been as involved on that end of things. I've just settled on doing an occasional fan-fic every now and then.

7. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
  8. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    You mean me, Xander_Kenobi? If so, thanks.

9. Xander_Kenobi

Jul 25, 2003
  10. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    yes I have. In fact, my UID is my OC's name. He's also going to have a bit part in the fic that's in my sig. :)

11. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    I made up my own version of what Ben Skywalker is like as a teenager...

Men of the Star Wars galaxy, beware. He'll steal your woman, your credit card, and your landspeeder before you can say "May the Force be with you!"

12. AgentArwen

AgentArwen Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2003
    Yup! Lots of 'em, in fact. There's a rogue Dark Jedi (not Sith) named Malena, an Imperial lieutenant called Dmitri Jannin, a healer called Kiemri, a Rebel pilot named Tyrin Rael, which is also the name of my SWG character, and lots of assorted Jedi, smugglers, criminals, Rebels, etc.

13. JEDI_KARRDE

JEDI_KARRDE Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2002
    It'd be nice if we could get a roleplay room set up on yahoo some times, i got many characters I've came up with. but i'd have to see what era we are and other stuff before i could play.

14. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    a young jedi named Beran Tran, and his best friend, Roan Mar

15. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    [blatant plug]

Hey Karrde, you're more than welcome to set some sort of Role Play up in the Role Playing Forum right here on the JC. :)

It's the perfect way to have your and all your friends OC's come to life once more. :)

[/blatant plug]

16. JEDI_KARRDE

JEDI_KARRDE Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2002
    Thanks Thrawn i think i will,

17. DarkWoman

DarkWoman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    I made up a few characters for when I was GM'ing a SW-based online RPG.

One of those characters evolved to something more than just an NPC and I'm using a variation of her on an original fantasy/sci-fi novel I'm trying to write. :)

You can check out a (very crappy) drawing of her fantasy version I made here. :) (I just remembered I almost burned my house down when I was making it, because I burned the edges of the paper for effect and the fire wouldn't go out :p)

18. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I've come up with several. Not sure when I'll get them in a fic and I'm not sure I'll ever post it once I have written it.

19. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I have recently came up with a character. He was a mandalorian warrior who survived the slaughter by the Jedi's. Left for dead he laid low till the time was right for he was a Fett cloned by Jango for Bobba when he was old enough to carry on the Fett tradition. I am still working on more of the story. However, his name is Jasper Fett.

20. LadyWinter

LadyWinter Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2003
    I have an entire squadron of them! They were for a fanfic that never got written, but I love them all. Then there's Kiranna Skywalker. I might be willing to tell her story to anyone who's interested enough to ask.

I generally make up a ton of characters that I never use! lol

21. JuniperSky

JuniperSky Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2003
    Tons, Millions, Billions, all of them will either be lost or find there way into posesion of one would would actuly -use- it.

22. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Not based on myself, but oodles of fanfic OCs. I had to make up the entire Janson family for one fic. :p

I also have one of Wes's childhood friends, Rissy Lunelle and a bunch of Ewoks. :p

23. TaRionne

TaRionne Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2002
    Certainly, though not based on myself. But I frequently have OCs as main characters.

I'm currently working on a story involving a group of teenage characters. I've wanted to explore the dimension of childhood in the Star Wars EU universe, but the only existing characters of the target age where Jacen, Jaina, et al--and I wanted to focus on something besides the Jedi Order. So the only choice I had available was to invent OCs.

I see nothing wrong with OCs. As long as they aren't nauseatingly Mary Sue-ish, I don't mind reading fics with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.