main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ever seen a sock puppet so amusing you had to laugh a lot?

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Liz Skywalker, Dec 24, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Castrato

Darth_Castrato Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2002
  2. Darth_Castrato

Dec 5, 2002
  3. Darth_Castrato

Dec 5, 2002
  4. Darth_Castrato

Dec 5, 2002
  5. Darth_Castrato

Dec 5, 2002
    I'm sure there are other users having this same problem. If you are, there's a thread in Communications that I suggest posting in:

Warning: server bugs may appear in the near future

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=11905915 (copy and drag, because if I try to link it, not only will it not 'up' the thread, but it won't even post in the thread. It's like salt in an open wound)

That title should be edited to say "will appear"

6. Darth_Castrato

Dec 5, 2002
    I'm sure there are other users having this same problem. If you are, there's a thread in Communications that I suggest posting in:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=11905915 (copy and drag, because if I try to link it, not only will it not 'up' the thread, but it won't even post in the thread. It's like salt in an open wound)

7. Diphallia_Jedi

Diphallia_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2002
    Since the bugs won't allow Darth_Castrato to post anymore, I'll just use this sock.

8. Darth_Castrato

Dec 5, 2002

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=11905915

(copy and drag, because if I try to link it, not only will it not 'up' the thread, but it won't even post in the thread. It's like salt in an open wound)

9. Darth_Castrato

Dec 5, 2002

10. Darth_Castrato

Dec 5, 2002

And Gandolf The Grey should push the bigger redder button, because the post button has gone to hell in a hand basket.

11. Darth_Castrato

Dec 5, 2002

And Gandolf The Grey should push the bigger redder button, because the post button has gone to hell in a hand basket.

12. Darth_Castrato

Dec 5, 2002
    UP

edit: I can't believe it. It actually worked.

13. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    The thread's up. Please stop spamming?

14. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    When you run into that much trouble, just stop posting, because no amount of hitting "post" is going to change things.

15. Sarcasm

Sarcasm Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    Sockpuppets are the pinnacle of internet comedy.

No, really. I mean that.

16. DevilsAdvocate

DevilsAdvocate Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2001
    I love you, Sarcasm. [face_love]

17. Aged-Master-Genghis

Aged-Master-Genghis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2000
    Hello Padawans! The Genghis is always pleased to see such interesting conversations. When he sees discussion like this, he says to himself "Hello Self! How are you today." And the Self answers back "Excellent, Master Genghis! Thank you for asking. And how are you today?" and the Genghis answers back

Socks. The Genghis had socks with his girlfriend yesterday. It was....oh...you mean socks! Oh dear [face_blush] Socks are very handy to have. Or does the Genghis mean that they're very footy to have? The Genghis is very careful not to wear socks too long. Smelly.

The Genghis can think of only three occasions when socks should be worn: when you want to keep you feet warm, when you don't want your feet to chafe in your shoes, or

two occasions.

18. Sarcasm

Sarcasm Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    That post was funny, and not at all a waste of space and time.

19. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    I must say, that Darth_Castro has the funniest name/avatar combination I've seen in a long time!

20. Ninjitsu

Ninjitsu Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2003
    There was once an Ewok sock that TP'ed all of the social threads.

Too bad his history was wiped out. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.