main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Everett wants to invite Seattle to Halloween!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hi, short notice, but since I know most of you are going to Vegas this weekend, this is for those of you still looking for something to do On Halloween.
    Mos Everett Cantina is holding their 1st Annual Halloween party at Cate's place in S. Everett
    there will be games, Prizes and the "Haunted Hallway"
    Star Wars costume not required
    If you can, bring a donation of canned food to be donated to the Volunteers of America food bank, but you can still get in if you forget
    now, the details on where and when:
    Reminder, Friday, Oct 31st at 8pm
    13005 4th Dr SE
    Everett, WA 98208

From North
    Take I-5 Southbound, exit at the WA-96 E/ 128TH ST SW exit (exit
    number 186.). Turn left onto 128th ST SE and get into far right lane. Proceed East on 128th ST SE past 3rd Ave. There is a Surgaurd storage facility on the right at the corner of 3rd and 128th, 4th DR SE is the next Right hand turn just after that. It is a dead end street, proceed about 2 blocks, there is a Red house with Black trim on the left. There is a chain link fence and a brick patio in the front, just inside the gate, park in driveway, or in the grass area in front of the fence, but don?t park in front of the neighbors cream colored house next door.
    Also, look for the yellow tape on the front fence and the orange luminaries with jack-o-lantern faces on the front patio, if it?s not raining

From South
    Take I-5 Northbound, exit at the WA-96 E/ 128TH ST SW exit (exit
    number 186.). Turn right onto 128th ST SE and stay in the far right lane. Proceed East on 128th ST SE past 3rd Ave. follow same directions as above

There is also a backway from I-405 NB if you don?t want to get onto I-5
    Get off I-405, Take the WA-527 N exit- exit number 26-
    toward MILL CREEK. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto BOTHELL EVERETT
    HWY/ WA-527. Turn LEFT onto 16TH AVE SE. (just past Safeway)
    Turn LEFT onto 132ND ST SE/ WA-96. 132nd become 128th St SE at Dumas rd, keep on 128th. Just after you pass Mcollum park, Turn LEFT onto 4TH DR SE. follow the rest of the directions from first set

You can also get to my place from highway 9 and turning West onto Cathcart way, follow Cathcart way as it becomes 132nd and again becomes 128th and follow directions from the set above to get to 13005 4th Dr SE, Everett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.