main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Everquest 2

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Is anyone playing this?

2. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i never played the first one.

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Yes, but answer his question, GOSH!

4. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    no. i havn't. GOSH! is it cool?!

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I never played the first one either. Was NEVER going to pay to play a game and then doody-headed Galaxies gave me a taste for MMORPGS. Drat it all and phooey!

6. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Ok i have to confess, ive been thinking on trying EQ2 out. i havent committed because of the fear that I might just like it. and that would be yet another 50 bucks and then 15 bucks a month i would be spending.

right now im allready paying for galaxies and Two CoH accounts,(wife is now addicted to MMorpgs.

Ive looked into it and right now i only have two things against the game:

1 the human, barbarian, elfs and humanoid related avatars look a little ill proportioned.

2 and this is a bigger issue than number 1....it is a SOE game. Im not too hot with SOE games at the moment.

any way, id be willing to try it out if someone also was interested....

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    well I havent got too deep into the game but I think they put all the good people on EQ2 and throw everyone else at that, that, that OTHER game!

8. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    Look at my sig Axia.

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I am talking about Galaxies, not KOTOR2

10. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    Admit Kotor 2 was bad also.

11. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    i liked kotor 2. its got some pretty cool stuff. i dont' think that axia has finished kotor 2 anyways, dude. at least he hadn't on saturday.

12. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    No I have not finished it. when I do I will play again and KILL EVERYONE that annoyed me as I play the good Jedi

13. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    lol, i cant' believe you are playing a lightside jedi for your first time around. a lot of people are doing that, and i simply cannot understand it.

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    With the first Kotor I was totally evil the first time around and although the game is much longer as a good guy it was more fun being evil. This time around I am saving the best for last. Not to mention that some of these characters annoyed the crap out of me and I cant wait to slice them up the next time around.

15. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    lol, thats pretty funny!

16. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'm still playing through too, but haven't gotten far since I'm splitting the time between that, Fable, T.H.U.G. 2, and ahem, swg. But I wanted to take the good path through the first time too for the sake of saving the coolest ending for last since nothing could top the evil ending to KOTOR 1. But I freaking hate being nice to those annoying people in the game so I'm finding myself slipping into the dark side. I find I do the same in Fable too. And in every RPG we've played. I think there might be something seriously wrong with me...

17. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I only did one evil thing so far but I saved my game first then killed them then reloaded my save and did the good thing. But it was sweet cutting them down.

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Finished my Hallmark quest for my Dark Elf assassian scout in EQ2 last night. Shes so cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.