main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Every Little Thing About You *New Post 7-10-06*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Angel4evaM, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel4evaM

Angel4evaM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2003
    Well this is a fanfic that I started and never finished because I kind of forgot about it but I was going over it agian and realized that it needed to be finished and read by other. So lets try this agian.

Disclaimer- I don?t own anything that George Lucas came up with and am only using it to help with my story and thing else is mine.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter 1

Jaina sat with her mom in Leia?s room talking about the events that were going to happen. Jaina had a romantic dinner date planned with Jag in about two hours. She had been trying to figure out what to wear for about half an hour now. Leia was trying to let Jaina do things herself but she had a perfect outfit in mind and couldn?t stop thinking about it. Although Jaina was more nervous then she was going to let on because of the fact that this was Jaina?s first official date with Jagged Fel.

Jaina looked though the closet one more time and spotted a perfect dress for evening. To her mothers relief it was the dress that she was hoping Jaina would wear. It was long and didn?t have any sleeves but with the right hair do, it could be perfect. It was violet in color which really brought out her eyes. Leia help her with her hair, which was put in a bun with curls coming down and some bangs framing her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mean while Jag was just getting out of the refresher and only had one thing on his mind, making sure the evening had no flaws. Jag didn?t want to wrinkle his nice semi-suit outfit, so he put on a pair of cargos. Then Jag went to check on dinner and set the table. After he set the table, he started working on the lighting in the dinning room and finding some soft romantic music. That had taking him a good hour and a half to do so he went to put on his good clothes and fix his hair.

Since Jaina was expected in half an hour Jag went back though and checked everything twice just to make sure. He was so caught up in making sure there were no flaws that he lost track of time. Before he knew it there was a chime at the door and the date was about to start.

2. JediBettyBug18

JediBettyBug18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    i already [face_love] this!!!!!!

good luck!

JediBettyBug18

3. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    JediBettyBug- Thank you for the reply.
    Wow!! That means a lot to me coming for some who has that they are a J/Z shipper in their sig.

If you are reading this don't be afriad to reply, even if you hate it. I love feedback.

~Angel~

4. JediBettyBug18

Nov 13, 2005
    I enjoy a good j/j every now and then but i am mainly j/z.

i used to have a journal where i wrote j/j.

Sincerely,

JediBettyBug18

5. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Nice start, Angel4evaM!

I'm always "up" for a good J/J story...

:)

oldj

6. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Good start. Can we expect a lot of J/J mush here?

7. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    YHOO-HAH! It's back up! :D I'm glad you started this again. When you stopped last time, it was at a horrible cliffie. Don't do that again! [face_shame_on_you] Oh yeah! Good post. ;)

-Vicster

8. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    oldjedinurse - Thank you for the reply. I hope you keep reading.

Draconarius-
    Yes you can just wait til chapter 7.

Vicster- Yeah yeah. I know you're glad. As far as the cliffie I didn't do that on purpose. Thanks I'm glad you still enjoy it.

Next post to follow.

~Angel~

9. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    This post is for everyone who is reading this fic. Thank you. Enjoy!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Jaina could hear noises from inside so she chimed the door again. This time Jag heard it. After glancing around the room, he went to answer the door. Standing at the door was a cloaked figure, who was looking down. The figure looked up and straight into Jag?s eyes.

?May I help you?? asked Jag.

?Well you could be so kind as to invite me in Jagged Fel.? The figure said with some annoyance in the tone but with a happy tone when saying Jag?s name.

?Oh, sorry. Please come in.? Jag said after realizing it was Jaina.

Jaina walked into the living room, while Jag made sure no one knew someone went into his place and then shut the door. When Jag?s attention was finally back on Jaina, she lowered the hood of her cloak to reveal a face that Jag could get lost in. Jaina then unfastened her cloak and took it off. Jag was not ready for what he saw and he?s jaw dropped with his breath caught in his throat. What Jag saw was Jaina in a violet dress with no sleeves and slits on both sides clear up to mid-thigh, with a low neck line. It was made to show off ever bit of the beautiful woman that Jaina was.

?Wow, you look beautiful.? Jag finally managed to say after he got over the shock of it.

?Thank you. You look nice yourself, not dressed in the normal flight suit.? replied Jaina.

Jag then led Jaina into the dinning room and helped her settle into a chair at the table. He then went to the kitchenette to get dinner and set it on the table to be served. Jag had fixed sautéed nerf and mounder rice. To his surprise Jaina almost flipped in her chair when she realized what was for dinner. Unknowingly Jag had fixed Jaina?s favorite food.

?Jag, dinner looks wonderful. Did you fix it yourself or did you have help?? Jaina proclaimed.

?Surprisingly, I made it myself with no help what so ever.? Announced Jag.

Jag then served Jaina some food and his own before he sat down to start the date.

?So Jag how is your squadron doing?? Jaina asked before she took a bite of the nerf.

Before Jag even had a chance to answer her question Jaina was proclaiming how wonderful dinner tasted and that she never expected this from someone like Jag. Dinner then progressed with the usual squadron commander talk. Both were just a little to nervous to try to bring up any other subject. Once they were both done eating Jag cleared the table. A soft romantic song was playing in the background so he took a chance.

?Jaina, would you like to dance?? Jag asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

?I would be honored to share a dance with you.?

Jag slowly took Jaina into his arms and they started to slow dance like a true couple to the song. Once the song was over Jaina wasn?t sure she would ever be able to leave from Jag?s arms. Unfortunately she forced herself to pull away but not with stealing a quick glance into his green eyes. Before Jaina knew it the end of the date was near and she needed to get some rest so she could perform her duties tomorrow. Jag walked Jaina to the door and took the chance of trying to give her a kiss good-night. To his surprise Jaina excepted it and even returned the kiss. She then used the force to scan the hall and left Jag standing right where he was speechless.

?I really got to get use to her being a Jedi.? Jag finally thought.

10. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    I'm uping my story in hope that someone will read it and reply.

~Angel~

11. JediBettyBug18

Nov 13, 2005
    i'm still her

jag went =P~ at the beginning!

BettyBug

12. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Hee hee. He's going to have to get use to a lot more than that. [face_mischief]

-Vicster

13. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    BettyBug- I'm glad you liked it. Keep reading there's a lot more coming.

Vicster- Yeah he is but no giving away any info. A re-read the chapter's you never know I might of changed something is you read it the first time I posted this story.

Announcement- I currently have an idea bouncing around in my head that is demanding to be put on paper. So keep your eyes open because there might be a short SongFic sometime in the near future. No promises though.

~Angel~

14. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    Chapter 3

Jaina woke the next morning with a huge smile on her face. All night, she?d dreamed of the date she shared with Jag. Remembering what she felt while he was holding her when they danced. How she thought everything was perfect when they kissed goodnight. She was so caught up in daydreaming that she lost all track of time. She?d dreamed away half her patrol!

She was about to rush out the door when Han called her over to talk. To his surprise, Jaina didn?t even offer her old man a smile as she rushed out the door, already 25 minutes late. Jaina arrived just in time to see her second in command, Kyp Durron, trying to cover for her. She managed to catch some of the conversation Kyp was having with Wedge.

?I?m sure that Jaina will show up any minute, Wedge. Her dad is probably trying to keep her at home, blaster by his side to back up his point.? said Kyp.

?Well, she?d better get here soon or she?ll be on patrol all night. Do I make myself clear, Durron?? Wedge raised an eyebrow as he questioned the other man.

?Crystal.? Jaina answered from her position behind him.

Wedge spun around so fast that Jaina didn?t even have time to take a step back. She winced, preparing for impact. Thankfully, he managed to stop just inches from Jaina?s slender figure.

?Explain yourself, Colonel Solo!? Wedge yelled at Jaina angrily.

?Well, Sir, it?s like Kyp said, my dad didn?t want me out endangering my life.? Jaina said calmly, following Kyp?s lead. All the while she was thanking Kyp through the Force for the cover-up.

?I want Twin Suns on patrol in 2 minutes.? Wedge said, trying to calm his anger.

?Yes, Sir!? Both pilots answered sharply.

Wedge stepped aside so Jaina could pass by and get her squadron on patrol. Jaina walked over to her X-wing and completely bypassed the ladder by using the Force to aid her jump into the cockpit. Kyp watched as Jaina showed off in true Solo fashion and started laughing to himself when he caught Wedge?s eye.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jaina and her squadron had been on patrol all morning and hadn?t seen anything out of the ordinary.

?Ok guys; let?s go report in.? Jaina said on her squadron frequency. She listened to the twelve clicks confirming her order. Jaina made one last look around when she saw something that wasn?t there a minute ago.

?Twin Suns, new plan, there?s something we need to check out first.?

Jaina then turned her X-wing in the direction of the mysterious ship that had just appeared. She checked the rear view to make sure her squadron had followed her lead. Increasing the speed of the X-wing, she headed towards the looming ship.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

15. Marybeth_Solo-Ennth

Marybeth_Solo-Ennth Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2005
    Cool!

Marybeth :D

16. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    Up in the hope that more people will respond. Don't be afriad to tell me that it's horrible or good. I just want to know what people think.

17. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    I'm not afraid to tell you that this story is good. :D Sorry........
    Yepp, I like it. Jaina's and Jag's date was very sweet.

18. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    Chilla- Thank you for the reply. I hope you keep reading because it get's better as I go.

~Angel~

19. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    Ok every here's the next post for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

Jag walked quickly to the Mess Hall, hoping to catch a glimpse of Jaina. When he got there, he took a quick look around, noticing that none of Jaina?s squadron was present. Now worried that something terrible had happened, Jag ran as fast as he could to find his uncle. He was halfway to Wedge?s office when Jag realized what he was about to do. Going to ask his uncle about the state of the Twin Suns would only make Wedge suspicious. He couldn?t risk it.

Slowing down his pace and catching his breath, Jag finished walking to the hanger bay where his clawcraft was. He had decided that he would make some repairs from the last attack his squadron was in. Picking up the tools and pieces he would need to repair the few engine problems, Jag tried to keep his mind off Jaina.

?Why did I have to fall in love with Jaina? If I could?ve just stayed focused and not let my foolishness get the best of me, I wouldn?t be standing here worrying about her.? Jag unwillingly said out loud.

Unfortunately Jag had no idea that Jaina?s twin brother, Jacen Solo, was standing right behind him. Jacen, who was only trying to help find Jag, because Jag?s personal comm link was turned off, was surprised by what he heard. Too shocked to think about what he heard or his reaction, he said the first thing that came to mind.

?What did you say??

Jag whipped around and executed a perfect face plant off of the ladder he was standing on. Jacen offered a helping hand, which Jag accepted thankfully while he gingerly rubbed his nose.

Jacen took the window of opportunity; ?Did you just say you are in love with my sister??

Jag groaned. Whether it was in pain or frustration, he wasn?t sure.

Jag thought to himself, ?Am I? I mean I said it, but does that mean that I really am?? Finally deciding to just say it he said, ?Yes, I am in love with your sister. But you can?t tell anyone, especially Jaina! At least not yet.? he added.

Jacen stood baffled while he absorbed all the information. Realizing that Jag was waiting for an answer, he decided to say, ?Ok, but why can?t I tell her? After all, she does deserve to know.?

?That?s true, but I would rather tell her myself. I?m not sure I?m quite ready to tell her yet.?

Jacen shrugged. ? Whatever, but if I hear that you did anything to hurt her, I can?t promise that I can hold back my dad.?

Jag?s eyes widened a bit. ?I thought you weren?t going to tell anyone!?

Jacen flashed Jag the infamous Solo grin.

20. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    Up in hope of some review.

~Angel~

21. oldjedinurse

Oct 6, 2003
    Hi, Angel4eveM.

I'm sorry that I lost track of this one - I'm all caught up now and enjoying it very much!

Why do I have the feeling that Jacen won't be able to keep his mouth shut? Well, maybe to Jaina, but the rest of the family...? :D

Great job!

oldj

P.S. Thanks for the PM.

22. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    This is just to let everyone know that I plan to put up the next post as soon as possible. I am currently having some computer problems and am in the process of getting them fixed. Please keep checking for the next post.

~Angel~

23. Angel4evaM

Jul 13, 2003
    For the few readers who are still with me thank you so much. This post is for you all. I'm sorry it has been so long in coming but I wanted to get a couple post done before posting again. I hope you continue to enjoy this as I will writing it. And now on to the post.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Kyp and the rest of Twin Suns started to fly back. They were all down hearted having just lost the best leader of all. Jaina had taken a hit to both engines while trying to save Kyp?s rear from going down itself. Trying everything he could Kyp was unable to rescue Jaina in time. He was forced to watch his leader and best friend descend to a plant below.

?Kyp, you?re a great pilot. Take over for me. Also, tell my family that I love them.? Jaina said what she thought would be her last words ever through the force.

Kyp didn?t even have a chance to respond, when Jaina?s X-wing crashed before his eyes. Right away Kyp felt her life force fade and he knew that she was gone. Now Kyp had to do the hardest thing in his life. Tell everyone that Jaina Solo was dead. Kyp had a feeling he would be joining her soon. He had to tell her father, Han Solo, that he lost another child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaina was surprised to wake up and find herself alive. Not realizing that before she crashed she had put herself in a coma like state, that was probably the reason she was alive, Jaina was sure she would die from the crash. Noticing the damage of her X-wing she knew that she might as well be dead. Jaina used the force to do a body scan and was surprised to find only a few cracked ribs and some bruises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kyp had been ordered to report to Wedge?s office as soon as his cockpit opened. Trying to bottle his emotions, he descended the ladder and headed to Wedge?s personal office. Kyp was unprepared for the news that awaited him when he arrived.

?Kyp, you and Twin Suns along with Colonel Fel and his squadron will lead a search team to where Jaina was seen going down.? Wedge said right after the door closed behind Kyp.

?Sir, I would love to lead a search and rescue team if I thought there was any hope. I watched Jaina crash in front of my own eyes. Also, Sir, she?s gone from the force. She asked me to send her love on to her family and take over Twin Suns.? Kyp explained to Wedge as a single tear streamed down his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More to come soon.

~Angel

24. JediBettyBug18

Nov 13, 2005
    Oh, much evilness in that most, Angel! Sorry I have been gone for so long, but i have to say you did a great job on those posts!

~BettyBug

25. oldjedinurse

Oct 6, 2003
    Very nice postie, and nice cliffie too!

Poor Kyp! I can't decide whether Wedge and the rest know she's alive or not, but I'll be waiting for your next post to find out!

oldj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.