main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Everybody and Yo Mama Wants to Be in Ep. VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Lord Tyrannus, Nov 5, 2012.

1. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    Who would I want to see...
    Hmm...
    Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christiansen as force ghosts contacting Mark Hamill I would really like too see those tre comunicating. Of course I want too see the all of the OT actors returning, as for new actors, Oldman would be interesting to see

2. Lord Tuvitor

Lord Tuvitor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    How about a twisted clone of Mace, Joruus C'Baoth style? Maace Winduu anyone?

3. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yeah, I wasn't talking directly to you or Obi-Wan... I meant to continue your "talking to Mace / Samuel" thing. :p

4. JoeyArnold

JoeyArnold Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    How would you feel if Ahsoka saved Mace Windu?

5. THE PortmanLuvva

THE PortmanLuvva Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2012
    That'd be soooooo weird..o_O

6. Han Shot First

Han Shot First Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    It doesn't work in the slightest and is completely unneeded! He looked like he was a video game reject in TPM and totally unreal. Incidently Simon Pegg said on Twitter the other day that he showed his young daughter ESB for the first time last week, she stated, oh look Yoda is real. Say's everything you need to know!

Heero_Yuy likes this.
  7. JoeyArnold

Nov 7, 2012
    If Mace Windu returns, will that reduce how powerful Sidious was, if Sidious failed at killing Mace Windu? But then again, Sidious also failed at murdering Kenobi, Yoda, & even Vader who then kills Sidious.

8. JoeyArnold

Nov 7, 2012
    Yes. Force ghosts can alter their appearances like real ghosts can to appear as they want to.

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  9. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    Some of my best friends are black...but I don't think they can work him in.

Isn't he like fried like KFC and splat all over the street like mash potato in ROTS?

I'm sorry I'm just kidding. I'm not serious . I don't think they should go out of their way to revive dead characters. Who are these people asking these actors all these dumb questions?

I watched the Long Kiss Goodnight last night, I thought he was great in it. Anyways...maybe as a force ghost.

10. JoeyArnold

Nov 7, 2012
    Samuel L. Jackson better be in the next films and then Sam could die instead of Luke and my threads are always deleted and some people call be a troll. Would you call George Lucas a troll of his own work? Did he really ruin Star Wars with the prequels? Will including famous actors or actors from previous Star Wars films make things worse or better?

11. JoeyArnold

Nov 7, 2012
    People who think Mace Windu died do not have much faith in the force.

12. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    The force is strong , but it doesn't make you immortal or a God.

Yeah...

And if he is a force ghost, where has he been the past 30 years doing practical haunts and accompanying Casper!?

13. JoeyArnold

Nov 7, 2012
    Unless if you're Qui Gon Jin, in which you come back in unrelated films as a god or as a really upset father in Taken.

14. DarthButt

DarthButt Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2003
    Where is the old Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed forum banner image when you need it?

15. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    No.

There's a reason for that.

There's a reason for that.

16. Han Shot First

Nov 29, 2012
    Yip, I can just see Gary Oldman, as Leader of Imperial remnants or something.

17. Han Shot First

Nov 29, 2012
    If you want to see grannies in gold bikini's, I'm sure there are sites dedicated to that. We really don't need to see it in a Star Wars film though chief!

18. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I want to see Alec Guiness and Peter Cushing reprise their roles for the ST. They're not dead or anything right?

19. Kraven Head

Kraven Head Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 5, 2012
    SLJ could always play a Mace descendant.... tending bar somewhere in a club far, far away until he was discovered by the Jedi.

20. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    I wasn't seriously saying she should wear the bikini (no,I am not into the MILF thing); I was just making a point that it wouldn't be becoming of her to be out of shape and play Leia (same as with Luke). She shouldn't wear the golden bikini again, but she shouldn't totally rob us of our memories by coming in really heavy; especially given she was the first woman that many of us had fantasies about.

21. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    No he'll come back and help the main characters only to all of a sudden be eaten by a Rancor.
    "IT ATE ME! A *********ING RANCOR ATE ME!"

22. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    I was deeply touched by your words. Did any one ever tell you that you have a way with words? You touched me man...

Good idea, I had a thought like this earlier. Because certain characters are dead or what not you can just suggest that they had a brother or off spring. I suppose because this is after VI they can do whatever they want. Give Luke a son, or even drag up Obi Wan's past and maybe he had a son or younger brother.

23. Han Shot First

Nov 29, 2012
    Cool!

24. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    Guys, guys...

I've got it.

He fell into an open carbonite freezing chamber on a truck that just 'happened' to be flying by and just happened to be turned on as he fell.

Then he ended up in the art collection of some crazed imperial admiral who is killed at the start of the movie. Then he's released, and BAM, we have an enraged one armed Jackson screaming WHERE'S ANAKIN AND PALPATINE? WHERE ARE THEY? And his rage consumes him, making him the new villain, and therefor new evil galactic emperor of the Mother F. B.A. empire.

Storytelling at its best.

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  25. Han Shot First

Nov 29, 2012
    I'll have a pint of whatever you're drinking :)

anakinfansince1983 and eht13 like this.