Speculation Everybody and Yo Mama Wants to Be in Ep. VII

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII - Spoilers Allowed' started by Lord Tyrannus, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Echo-07 Force Ghost

star 4
  2. StoneRiver Force Ghost

star 4
    Cook the man some bloody eggs woman!
    Jcuk likes this.
  3. Blue_Jedi33 Force Ghost

star 5
    [IMG]

[IMG]

The new Skywalker Clan ;)
  4. JainaSoloYJK Force Ghost

star 4
    Keep the Three in the middle, get rid of everyone else. :p
    Last edited by JainaSoloYJK, Apr 4, 2013
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  5. Lord Optimus Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Nicky Whelan seems to be a big Star Wars fan, she's the blond Australian girl from Hall Pass, this was her Facebook status the other day.

She also posted these 2 pictures recently.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. Qui-Riv-Brid Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Sure why not I mean having just watched IV again the trio were um... yeah Ouch!!

Look how much better they were after. Except Ford who mailed it in for VI.

Seriously though I thought HC was superb. He played Anakin exactly the way he was supposed to and what was right for the role.

I have to say I am amazed at the grief that people place on him. I am also a Doctor Who fan and there was a character in the same strata as Anakin in AOTC called Adric who various fans also give grief to. It's like a branch of SF fans just instantly dislike younger men who play a character of a certain type.

Probably reminds them of themselves and it's too close for comfort. I mean you wouldn't imagine yourself to be Anakin would you? Everyone wants to be Luke or Superman or John Cena for a day but they'd rather be Han Solo or Batman or CM Punk all the time.

Being a nice good guy grows old. Better to be a bad ass good guy.
    Last edited by Qui-Riv-Brid, Apr 22, 2013
  7. swcolts1277 Jedi Master

star 2
    Add Jonathan Frakes to this. To bet honest, I think he would fit in well.
    Ryus and TreborSabreon like this.
  8. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    I don't think my mom wants to be in SW. She likes Star Trek more...
    Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  9. Rawne Force Ghost

star 2

Err, I never once mentioned Hayden Christensen or Anakin Skywalker so I'm very confused about your post.

I was talking about Daniel Logan, who I felt was very awkward and stiff as the young Boba Fett. In fact I felt there wasn't a young Boba Fett at all, rather just a cardboard cut out of a pre-teen boy, which may have been the point.
    Last edited by Rawne, Apr 25, 2013
  10. HankSolo Jedi Master

star 2
    Its like a cross between High School Musical and Dynasty.
  11. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    It's like a cross between **** and ****.
  12. Artoo Detoo Jedi Youngling

Haha, I love the title of this thread, it's the exact wording of how I explained this whole casting craze about Episode VII to my friends.

Seems like everyone wants in on it. Ewan McGregor already has stated that he wants in. Wouldn't be all that surprised if Hayden and Natalie tried to come on board as well.
  13. Trebor Sabreon Force Ghost

star 4
    Ryus likes this.
  14. Darth_Pevra Chosen One

star 5
    If anyone watched Merlin, Emilia Fox played a very impressive villain in there. I could see her taking the part of Sith Lord, which would be a similar role to that she played.

[IMG]
    Last edited by Darth_Pevra, Apr 25, 2013
  15. Lee_ Force Ghost

star 4

[IMG]
    Ryus and Darth_Pevra like this.
  16. darthtuttle Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, so I was thinking of the possibility of David Tennant. I think he would be a good choice to target the uk audience and nerd audience. The problem is that we would probably watch the film and think of him more as the tenth Doctor than his character in the film.
  17. Darth_Pevra Chosen One

star 5
    Charlize Theron would be an interesting choice too, even if I haven't seen the Snow White movie. But Emilia I like even more. She is capable of showing a wide range of different emotions.
  18. Lee_ Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll have to catch Merlin, haven't seen that.

Theron plays an amazing villain, and has gotten mass praise from critics both in Snow White and (even more so) Monster, where she plays the only female serial killer ever (she is amazing in this, you won't even recognize her).
    Ryus likes this.
  19. Darth Claire Force Ghost

star 4
    Charlize would make an amazing villain. What type of villain is up for debate *my guess would be sith*. Star Wars IMO needs more female bad asses whether they be heroes or villains :)
    Ryus, Lee_ and Darth_Pevra like this.
  20. Darth_Pevra Chosen One

star 5
    Like I said, I like Theron. She was very good in Monster. I recently watched Prometheus and she was good there too.

One drawback she has is that she is too young to play a secret apprentice of Vader or Palpatine. She's forty and a secret apprentice would be 60 at least.

Unless we'll see some Carbonid-shenanigans, then pretty much any age is possible.
  21. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    This is just nightmare-inducing.
    Darth Chiznuk and Admiral Volshe like this.
  22. Darth Chiznuk PT Trivia Master / Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    THE HORROR, THE HORROR!
    [IMG]
    Blue_Jedi33 and eht13 like this.
  23. Lee_ Force Ghost

star 4
    Regardless of who they get as the actor/actress, I am really hoping they go elsewhere in the plotlines for the villain; there is a whole galaxy of other possibilities as far as where the villain comes from.
  24. Darth_Pevra Chosen One

star 5
    We need a Sith villain for lightsaber dueling.

There can also be a mundane villain, no problem, but a Sith villain is required. And of all the options where a Sith might come from, the secret apprentice is the most appealing one to me.
  25. johnrain39 Jedi Master

star 1
    Bieber and Psy would make wonderful additions to the cast.