main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Everybody and Yo Mama Wants to Be in Ep. VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Lord Tyrannus, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I am sure Yerolemou will have an acting role that will feature his elaborate sword fighting, nowhere in the BBC News article did it contradict what I am saying.

2. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    I think that it is more than a great possibility that he is just there to act and I wouldn't so quickly jump to the conclusion that he is there to wield a lightsaber. He has far more dramatic roles than he does as a swordsman. He certainly won't be playing a stunt double.

Adi_Gallia_9 likes this.
  3. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Threadmerge

plaidphoenix likes this.
  4. Jedi Older Code

Jedi Older Code Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2014

1000 times this!

TK327 likes this.
  5. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Syrio in STAR WARS!?!

@#$^ YEAH!!!

6. vinsanity

vinsanity Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2013
    Water dance in Star Wars, bring it on

7. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Lets cast ALL the Game of Thrones people!
    Also now I want this to be said in Episode 7:
    Syrio Forel: What do we say to the dark side?
    Daisy: Not today

CaptainMorgan2013 likes this.
  8. Grilled Hutt

Grilled Hutt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 2003
    The title of this thread is "everyone and your momma wants to be in episode 3". Thats like saying everybody and your moma wants to be a famous actor...when the fact is not everyone can be. I thought it was more revolved around rumors like N'Sync and some dudes kid and stuff like that.

Syrio, isnt just "wanting" to be in it..he IS in it. I find the title of this thread misleading..it should be about everyone and your mama (which implies theres no way i ever wanna see your mama and 50 friends in star wars. Im not trying to be a grammar nazi but again, Syrio isnt everyones mamma and he didnt run around saying please cast me please cast me...Perhaps you could start a confirmed actor thread who is not a lead in the film and let them all go there.

Perhaps "Confirmed Supporting Actors in Episode 7"?

other than that im glad, i prefer that style of sword fighting than that cheerleader lightweight fencing style they did in the PT. Again a sign that we are going classic. Im gonna say the story group/JJ is doing a lot of the right things so far.

TK327 likes this.
  9. RobShanti

RobShanti Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2009
    The BBC reports that Miltos Yerolemou, from Game of Thrones, has been cast in Episode VII.

[​IMG]

TK327 likes this.
  10. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
  11. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009
    RobShanti

Cool. He was an awesome character.

He will be a space pirate, is my bet ;)

I do.

TK327 likes this.
  12. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    Interesting. He definitely knows swordplay.

13. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009

It is dancing ;)

Rabs likes this.
  14. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    Back in the day, starwars.com would give casting announcements for both major and minor characters. Rebecca Jackson Mendoza got a casting announcement and she had one scene with no lines in ROTS. They also made casting announcements for actors that ended up not even filming or recording anything for AOTC like Marton Csokas and Ian Watkin.

There has been some indication that Maisie Richardson-Sellers has a role but never got announced. It'll be interesting to see if this guy gets an announcement. It might be that starwars.com is being cautious with just who they give announcements for because the smaller roles are so easily cut. If so, maybe that says something about the 17 that have been announced. But he might have a larger role to play and will get announced tomorrow or something. We will see.

Maybe he'll get his arms ripped off by Chewbacca. :p

LANDO_ROCKS and TheBBP like this.
  15. Grand_Moff_Jawa

Grand_Moff_Jawa Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 31, 2001
    Really? You felt that was a worthwhile post to make? [face_plain]

Personally, I think he's a good addition. I liked him in Thrones. Good choice.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  16. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

Especially considering that just about everyone who has been officially announced is in a "lead role".

HL&S likes this.
  17. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Thread merge... second time today for this topic.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  18. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Everyone that is confirmed has their own standalone threads... not just the leads. The key point there is confirmed; this one has not been confirmed by LFL/Disney.

19. HL&S

Oct 30, 2001
    So if they confirmed it tomorrow, this will be unmerged? :p

20. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
  21. HL&S

Oct 30, 2001
    So certain are you? Always with you it cannot be done.

LANDO_ROCKS, Squarepants and EHT like this.
  22. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    "Moving stones around merging threads is one thing. This is totally different."

23. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
    Only different in your mind.

24. Grilled Hutt

Grilled Hutt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 2003

My meaning was that "Everybody and your momma" is a slang term (to be used more on a negative slant than a positive slant) thats interpreted in one particular way. If such a rumor popped up it has to be within the realm of the ridiculous like NSync or Tom Cruise or people that we know are just never going to be in it or that the fan backlash would be severe. Under that umbrella putting such rumors into a thread thats titled as such makes sense. But since i saw the report elsewhere before i came here, it was already confirmed to me, my confusion came from when i posted i saw the thread title and it made no sense to me. He certainly isnt everyone and your momma. When i posted in the original thread i went back to look for it and of course i couldnt find it under its original title...it had merged into a title that i felt more confusing than anything.

I guess maybe i just dont get it but that thread title does not mean in clear english "this actor may be in episode 7" or more specifically "confirmed non lead actors in episode 7.". What it does say to me is more along the vernacular "You whack - you and every hack out there wanna be in star wars but you aint gonna"

I really really really am not trying to argue anything, im just trying to clarify exactly what i was trying to say in my OP...i wasnt really going after/discussing confirmation or what thread or what post or anything. Im just confused by the ambiguity of the thread title. If its just me...im sorry i wasted everyones time.

25. Tan-Wessel

Tan-Wessel Force Ghost star 4

May 31, 2001

You for one since you evidently felt compelled enough to put forth the effort to comment on it.