Ohio Everybody okay?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by princess-sari, Sep 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princess-sari Jedi Master

star 4
    Just thought I'd make sure that everybody's okay (at least physically) after yesterday's attacks, just in case somebody was in NYC or DC for some reason.
    We had some friends on vacation in NYC, but we heard from their daughter that they are fine.
    My heart goes out to you if you knew anyone caught in any of the attacks yesterday.
  2. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    As we were watching Fox News yesterday afternoon, one of my coworkers indicated that the location of the camera was probably pretty close to his sons apartment building. He indicated that his son got through the his wife by cell phone to let them know he was OK.

I hope that if anyone here did know someone that you've received good news and my condolences go out to those who received bad news.

There is a thread entitled Moment of Silence in the Expanded Universe Community thread. Add your "moment" to the thread if you wish.
  3. JediObi Jedi Knight

I'm fine as well. However, please keep in your thoughts my friends both in the active duty of the military and those who will be called up from the reserves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.