main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW Everyday Star Wars

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Ki-Bara-Mundi, Jul 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediEnna

JediEnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    you don't need a video camera, I'm visualising it now. :D

2. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    *dons Indy's hat* :D

I was at a friends house today looking at a bunch of arcade games he had emulated on his PC. Out of the hundreds of games he had I found "Star Wars", "The Empire Strikes Back" (which didn't work), and "Return of the Jedi".

3. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Nov 27, 2000
    Am I the only one who has SW barge into his/her life on a regular basis? ?[face_plain]

Saw Driven last night, and one of the shots has an overview of a city in Germany. I caught a fleeting glimpse of an Episode I billboard with Anakin on it. I was probably the only person in the cinema to realise it!

4. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Nov 27, 2000
    Star Wars won't stay out of my life!!!

There was a SW reference in one of those girly magazine surveys someone was reading at uni today. I can't say much more here on a PG forum. [face_blush]

5. slaveone_2

slaveone_2 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 1, 2001
    I saw a car with a "JEDI" bumper sticker today.

6. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    My brothers trashed my room just to find my Star Wars toys...

7. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Nov 27, 2000
    Met another SW fan today! Gotta love Toys R Us. :)

Also heard a SW reference on the radio this morning. They were listing all the bald action heroes, and one of the only four they came up with was Yoda.

8. JediEnna

Nov 25, 2000
    that's funny. :)

There was a comment on the Empire as a glorified colonial power in an article I read today....I think it was one of my ones on the Matrix.

9. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Nov 27, 2000
    I was watching The Negotiator on Ch 9 tonight and there was a commerical for "Getway". On Thursday they're doing an African special, and there was a shot of Catrina Rowntree sitting in the Lars homestead in Tunisia saying "I'm sitting in Luke Skywalker's dining room" or something to that effect. It might be worth watching. :)

10. Kalor_Voe

Kalor_Voe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2000
    ever wondered why the Jedi always have to be so little when they're first trained?

Had my neice (Amy, 2) and nephew (Kyle, 4) over on Saturdy. Kyle loves coming over because of all my cool stuff- it took him 15 seconds to disappear into a cupboard and emerge with one of my sabers.

I put on RotJ to keep them happy, and when the Emperor appeared little Amy took one look at him and stated loudly "YUCK!"

I couldn't stop laughing.

11. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Nov 27, 2000
    There was an ad on the radio today for Telstra's Communic8 mobile ringtones. A guy in a Darth Vader-y voice said something like "I'm a Jedi from the Dantooine system".

12. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    I was watching Scream 3 last night (Why? WHo knows...) and thewre is a part where gale n Jennifer go to the film archives for info. Sitting at the desk is Carrie Fisher. The girls look at her, and start to say "Hey aren't you...?" she says no, and points o a pic of her, withy a different name underneath., They both say "wow" and she says something like "Yeah If I'D screwed George Lucas i wouldnt be stuck here!"

13. slaveone_2

Jul 1, 2001
    I was watching Toy Story 2 and the Vader to Luke , "I am your father" came up with Zurg and Buzz.

14. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    In tonights Simpsons (Officer Marge) At the beginning Homer n Marge are at a concert, where the band is playting Star Wars. Homer is less than impressed saying that "John WIlliams must be rolling over in his grave"

15. Already-Turned

Already-Turned Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2001
    While I was cleaning up an old book cupboard in my room when I found a childhood fave book, the "Star Wars book of Flight"

16. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Nov 27, 2000
    Saw an ad last night on TV for EA classics. Among the titles were Rogue Squadron, XvT, Jedi Knight, and a few other SW games.

17. slaveone_2

Jul 1, 2001
    Podracer, X-wing Alliance and Force Commander.

18. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Nov 27, 2000
    That's it. :)

I was doing an assignment for Internet Marketing and I came across a section on the entertainment industry. Naturally SW.COM was one of the sites they discussed. :)

19. JediEnna

Nov 25, 2000
    oh, I forgot - I read an article on sci-fi films and internet fandom, in which SW featured strongly (but not the JC :( )

20. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    Went passed a mum and her son at Westfields today> In her shopping bag were 2 lightsabers

21. Kalor_Voe

Kalor_Voe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2000
    Talked to my dad on the phone last night. A guy had left the handbrake off his van, and it had trundled across the road, through the fence of our farm and rolled down the hill into the dam.
    He's in good company. The same thing happened when I was a kid, in the same spot, to Jack Thompson (Cliegg Lars from ep 2).

22. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    During the Simpsons tonight, Burns was sitting at his desk, and the imperial March played :)

23. Somebody_For_Someone

Somebody_For_Someone Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2001
    *I* watch SW everyday!!! oh, and on ...i think is was...A Current Affair or something??? in one of the reports, i noticed a kid in the background wearing an SW t-shirt. oh, and our school band plays the SW theme sometimes at band practice (i'm not in it though). And every day in Indonesian class i get reminded. "Anak" means "child", "marah" means angry. everything i do reminds me of sw

24. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    U do indonesian?
    Thats pretty cool...

25. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Nov 27, 2000
    There's no escaping SW for me now. I work at TRU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.