main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Everyone but me (Eppie 2 Sabewan) Obi viggie

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hananiah, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Title: Everyone but me
    Summary: Obi Wan thinks about how everyone has abandoned the rules (Qui Gon and Anakin) for love Disclaimer: I don?t own these characters they belong George Lucas and Jude Watson Spoilers: The ties that bind, the death of hope etc

Courscant was truly beautiful at night; the various lights in the semi darkness became an explosion of colour, turning the silver metallic city into a spectrum of colour. Obi Wan walked to the balcony, from here he could see Sabe?s apartment almost three streets away, and Obi wan could see her quarters from his living space in the Jedi temple and drew comfort from her nearness.

For minutes is mind lay with Sabe, he was totally cut off from the building, his duty, nothing existed but the bright flickering light of Sabe?s apartment. He was not worried about the senator, he knew that Anakin would not allow anything to harm her, he knew that the young women was deep inside Anakin?s heart as Tahl had been in Qui Gon?s.

Obi Wan wanted to understand the compulsion Anakin had to sit outside Padme?s bedroom in solitary watch, mindful of every breath and sigh she made in slumber, or the devotion Qui Gon had for Tahl when he had abandoned his mission in favour of finding her.

He didn?t understand this thing that Qui Gon and Anakin accepted so readily, these things that controlled their actions and made the rules seem insignificant. He understood friendship though, he understood the words he spoke to Sabe without moving his lips, and how he could stand in silence with her and yet seem to have had a great conversation. The way he knew her better then he knew himself.

These things he knew, but did not understand. This desire to stand at the balcony and simply watch Sabe?s flickering light amongst the other stars in the city.

The end

2. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Poor Obi-wan he does not understand tht he is in love.

See this is what happens when the council uses those silly rules about Jedi not able to love and marry etc. You end up with someone who does not understand what love is. :D

3. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    This is very beautiful, Hananiah. I never imagined Obi as one to fall in love easily, or to even understand what romantic love is. He's strictly a Jedi, and Jedi are supposed to obey the rules...yet even with Obi-wan, a small thread of raw human emotion has entwined his heart with Sabé. He may not understand that he's in love, and if he were confronted about it he would deny it thoroughly and completely. But his relationship with Sabé makes him a little more human. I like this piece. Well done!

4. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    I cannot believe that Obi-Wan doesn't see that he himself is in love with Sabe. Beautiful viggie, Han!

~aeryn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.