Everyone digs non-smokers (Gender Neutral)

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by Diesel_Dave, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    grumble...grumble...grumble....

Three days on the patch...
  2. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh Grouchy Sistine!!...I am going to proceed to the next step down tomorrow...
  4. Mobius FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Woo Hoo! That's my lady! We'll get you off of those things yet, love.
  5. -Master- Jedi Master

star 4
    Keep going Sistine.

Its been almost 3 months now with only a break down of 1 cigarette 7 weeks ago.
  6. Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay for Sistine! :) I know you can do it! :)

Also, good job, -Master-. :) :D
  7. Ion_Control Jedi Knight

star 3
    So how are people doing? :confused: :)
  8. -Master- Jedi Master

star 4
    Except for that 1 cigarette breakdown in late January I havent had a smoke since the first of the year.
  9. Mobius FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Congrats Master! Now we just need to work on Sistine...
  10. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    WOOHOO!!! :D Congrats! That's a major accomplishment!
  11. -Master- Jedi Master

star 4
    takes a bow

Thank ya, thank ya very much.
  12. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay...so you may wonder about 'crabby' Sistine... This is it folks... Moe is moving out here and I don't want to be a smoker when he gets here. Added to the fact, I am out of money...smokes are not even an option (however it makes quitting easier).

Even with out the money it is going to be extra tough since the guys here at work smoke like chimneys in London. I was going to wait to say anything but I need a support ring.

I have absolutely no will power what so ever so I have started a ?I will? list in dry erase marker on my bathroom mirror? things to help me through tough times such as?

I will?
    · have an extra $30 per week
    · be healthy
    · someday bear healthy children
    · stop coughing
    · be able to afford to get my Jedi robes sewn
    · not stink

Please post other ideas for my mirror?I will put your name by it so I know whom to thank!
  13. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Makes those Sith Kisses that much more enjoyable [face_devil]
  14. aero- Jedi Knight

star 2
    well if anyone cares...

during dress rehearsals for ground zero club i developed some kind of 'walking pneumonia' that some people (even docs!) were mistaking for SARS...

it affected my chest so badly i had to FORCE myself to stop smoking.

needless to say, i was a huge a-hOle* around everyone but they seemed to ignore it for the betterment of my health.

it's been a month now, and i don't feel any need to smoke. i'm young, but i smoked a pack a day for 7 years. w00t.

maybe that's why i'm sexier. i have no clue.
  15. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    aero!
    you are sexy!
    whats up man?
  16. aero- Jedi Knight

star 2
    just hanging out in california, dreaming of the day when i can be reunited with the dark lord of the goondocks one last time to wreak havoc on the PFF!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh yeah, and dreaming of kreleia too, but that didn't need to be mentioned ;x
  17. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    So here I am at day 4...the weekend was easy I was so busy with being sick and cleaning my house up that I didn't think about it. However today at work when my boss dropped a major deadline on my desk I faced the evil beast head on!!! So far I am winning!
  18. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Wooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Sistine! :D
  19. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Day 5: The habit of smoking in the car still gets to me but yesterday at school on break I ran and grabbed water instead of a smoke. Work is still a little rough...I have told my boss that I am going to take breaks at 10am and 3pm for 10 min. He started to give me a little flack and I replied...fine then I will just go outside every two hours and breathe for 5 minutes...he had no reply. Have to go to the bank tomorrow and grab some dough for the next step on the patches?soon?patches?I will need no stinking patches!

One week closer to getting my robes sewn! That is my prize for quitting?I get my robes sewn for the wedding!
  20. Mobius FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Woohoo! You go, Sexy! I know my favourite lady can do it.
  21. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay so today I thought....hmmmmm I will go without the patch...I have done okay...no smoke cravings..However I wanted to pop the CEO's head like a zit a little earlier... YEAH! So I get to put $30.00 aside for this check for my Jedi robes!
  22. Rhiannon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Congrats Sistine! It's hard enough not to hurt my boss when I'm in a good mood. It would be doubly-hard (is that a word?) when you're fighting off cravings.

Dave's been pretty good about his smoking. ;) I think nicotine must be harder to kick than alcohol.
  23. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Well today is day 11...
    But I am not going to call myself a non-smoker until 30 days...I am still coughing up things that some lab somewhere is missing and I still have that 'habit' in the back of my head. Last night after class I had a brief...hmmmmm...so I worked on a costume instead...Keep on keeping on!!!
  24. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    lovely image there sistine 8-}.
    your doing great!! Keep it up!
  25. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Hey! You've reached the hacking stage! That's fantastic :) That means your body is accepting that you have quit and is trying to get rid of the chemical reasons for your cravings (all that excess crap that sits inside you chest just begging to have some more come and join it). And once you can break the emotional and habitual cravings you'll be all set! :D

Way to go Sistine!!! We love ya for it! [face_love]

Heck we love ya anyway, but this way you'll stick around a little longer ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.