Everyone digs non-smokers (Gender Neutral)

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by Diesel_Dave, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just a mater of values, she feels she's cheating if she's looking somewhere besides at Nightwing ;) :D :p
  2. Master_Duron Jedi Master

star 4
    mmmmmm Lung Cookies. [face_laugh]

Keep it up Sistine your doing great. :D
  3. MexChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    How was your night Dave? No cheating I bet. ;)
  4. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    This would be a good time to wash all of your clothes and wipe down the walls of your place w/ some Mr. Clean ( ;) :D ). The smell is quite overpowering once your nose starts coming back online. And if you think I'm kidding about the walls, move a picture, you'll see what I'm talking about.
  5. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
    Ewwwww... [face_plain]

Good job guys! Keep it up. :)
  6. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    I never really smoked in my house. Maybe once or twice...I remember my roomate smoked in my apartment and when I moved, I openned the moving van and it was NASTY!! I had to wash everything.

My car is the worst, I call it the 'nasty-mobile'...it's getting detailed this weekend. I should buy stock in Fabreeze...

(Yeah, if it ain't Nightwing I am lost...)
  7. Master_Duron Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Aka:Dick Grayson, the original Robin.
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Blue
    Hght: 6'0"
    Wght: 175

He has grown up and taken his own town and he is the leader of the Titans...don't get me started... [face_laugh]
  9. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    6'0 and 175? he's a twig! :p Sistine, just so you know, the first few days are the worst. For me the 2nd was the toughest. The 3rd was between the 1st and 2nd. The 4th, I went a couple hours w/out a patch and almost forgot to put one on. It feels like it's all down hill from here. :D

Anyho... I did go with a friend to Famous Sams (local sports bar for all you out of towners) She still smokes and I'm happy to say, I was a good boy! :D Having a straw to fidget with makes a world of differenc. Especially if it's those cool half straws.

I didn't smoke in my place either, much. just didn't want to smell up the place. But I don't have alot of pictures to move and compare. In the car I was very concious about where the smoke went. I had a ritual of making sure the vents where open to push fresh air in, learned to smoke with my left hand and kept it by the window. I even wouldn't turn the car off or roll up the windows till I could get the cigarette out the door.
  10. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    At least DD doesn't have to worry about the hair factor. ;) [face_laugh]

I lived w/ people who smoked in the house, and I wouldn't let them do it downstairs, where I was living. And even then, when I moved, there were marks on the walls and when I got my clothes into my new place, it was all I could smell. I had to wash everything I owned (the clothes spent more time at home than I did, so at least I didn't reek too bad).

Do either of you have cloth interiors in you cars? If so, have them steam cleaned, even when you're careful it can get into the covers and the foam and the smell will last forever.
  11. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    I am going to have my car detailed, however not for the smoke. Here in Cali it is moist and whenever we get really humid...my car smells like wet-dirty dog...

I don't have a dog :confused:
  12. Ion_Control Jedi Knight

star 3
    *cheers*

KICK THAT HABIT OUT OF HERE!!!

Keep up the good work, Diesel_Dave & Sistine. Your lungs will thank you later. ;) :)
  13. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Someone here at worked asked if I had any support in this...

I laughed at him and said, "Yep, the PFF." He looked at me with a strange expression so I continued, "A group of people, many whom I have never met, who share a common bond."

"What's that?" he asked.

"We're Geeks!" I replied placing my hands on my hips and lifting my chin to the sky.

Seriously though you guys are awesome, I appreciate all you have done. I look forward to thanking each of you in person.
  14. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    Isn't the point of a support group is to keep people from going insane?
  15. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    I just read the bringing baldness...I love it [face_laugh]

My patch fell off it is so humid over here today I had to stick it back on with Band-aids...now it looks like my cats beat me...
  16. Darth_Moridin Jedi Master

star 1
    Our pleasure Sistine. Anything I can do to help a fellow reformed(er, reforming) smoker!
  17. Ion_Control Jedi Knight

star 3
    From going insane? :confused: No, no, no, no--

you go insane so you don't have cigarette cravings anymore, and you spend all your money on fabric, toys, movies, books, etc. ;) :D
  18. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    We are not insane...

We are sane people...

In a crazy world!!!
  19. Master_Duron Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh I definitely know that I am insane. :D
  20. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
  21. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Darth_Moridin Jedi Master

star 1
  24. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    Like the signature changes Sistine. The last thing anyone needs is Void on their tail! :p
  25. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL!! That is awesome Dave!!

Oh and the signature is cool too. 8-}

I am so excited that you were good when your friend was smoking...that shows your committment!!

*Kiss on the cheek*

And Sistine I can't wait to meet you someday!! Like you, I too live away from the beloved PFF, though not as far. I get my fill of them every few weeks and on the drive home I plan my next invasion. [face_devil]

Anyway...I really truly am impressed with both of you!!

YIPPEEEE!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.