main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Everyone in the NYC area, please check in when you can..

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ObiWill, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Good to hear that you're all alright.

Wishing you all well,
    Grand Admiral Reese
    City Rep, Boston Rebels

2. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Hey All,

Im fine too. No trains were going in to the city today at the time I would usually be going to work so Im still home in Brooklyn. Also since all the airports are closd I was told by my boss to stay home today because we would not be able to ship anything anyway.

My prayers are with all the viticms & their families.

John

3. menilma

menilma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2001
    :eek:
    unbelievable.
    just had to see if any SW guys were missing. don't know any of you but the swedish people are all very confused and.. can't imagine how it must be for you. hope no one you know got hurt.
    god bless.
    /mimmi

4. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    Josh posted his concern for the NYC and DC FanForce members on the TF.N main page. Possibly MysterySith or LadySith should send him a responce from the NYC chapter to let FanForce know that everyone is ok.

5. mikk

mikk Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 20, 2000
    Thoughts and prayers from everyone in the California Bay Area as well. We hope that everyone will be all right and continue to be safe.

6. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    yanksfan! is her okay?

7. TorynFarr

TorynFarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 27, 2000
    technically i'm in westchester, but i'm close enough to know a ton of ppl that work around the wtc. god, i just hope everyones ok.

8. Art_Core

Art_Core Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 18, 2000
  9. RedLord

RedLord Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 2000
    From France, we wish all of you and your family are ok!!!

10. bartb

bartb Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2000
    My thoughts have been with you ever since the news hit me. Has anyone heard from Spell, and the people behind TFN Digital (Alena Kerins and colleagues)? I'm still stunned.

11. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Hello all,

I am not a member of your FanForce chapter, but I am a fellow NY resident. I live on the upper west side of Manhattan. The smoke is visible from my window. It's rising hundreds of feet into the air. When I look south, I can see most of the familiar skyline - the ESB, etc... but something is missing. It just seems unreal. I can see it with my own eyes, but I'm still in disbelief.

Many of friends have loved ones whom they are still trying to get in contact with. I am not normally a religious person, but my prayers go out to everyone here that you and your friends and family are safe. This is the type of event that makes you appreciate life suddenly.

12. TorynFarr

TorynFarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 27, 2000
    i feel like i'm watching a movie.
    I'm not religious at all, but I'm still praying for everyone.

13. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Seconding Redlord. We French wish all of you are alright, and that none of you have to mourn losses in your families or friends today.

14. KansasNavy

KansasNavy Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    I really feel for you. Nobody in the world should go through this. Hope everybody is all and well.

-KansasCity

15. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    hey, this is Scream Man from Sydney Austyralia. I only got up half an hour ago and heard what happened. My thoughts and prayers are with u all over there.

Fanforce Australia wishes u all the best

God and the Force be with u all

Craig "Scream Man" Moore

16. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Im glad to hear most of you are ok. This is a horrible tragedy and ALL of you are in my prayers. God bless.

~*Hershey, PA*~

17. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I hope every one we konw is safe. My heart and prayers go out to the hundreds already killed. People like that really make me sick.

From Niagara Canada

Amidala_wannabe

18. POD_RACER_X

POD_RACER_X Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2001
    Was in the area of WTC when it occurred, got thr wits scarred out of me. I am ok!

19. Sate_Pestage

Sate_Pestage Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2001
    OH MY GOD!!!! I m here..but I wish I could say the same for some people I know! I was in the city last night and left this morning at 7:00 am.......my god!!! I was in the East Village.....on a friends roof deck...last night, what a lovely view of the skyline..not anymore though!
    May our prayers be with those

20. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in the Big Apple.

Jared...Wichita, KS

21. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    I'm checking in. I'm ok. BobaPhil's ok too. Still too speechless to say much. Hope everyone else is right. Thanks for all the support from everyone else. Good luck and God bless to everyone.

22. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Hey,

It's Mike C. checkin' in. Man, the scene was totally surreal. My mom and I walked for about 2 1/2 hours from midtown to try and get home before the trains started running again. I've been crying on and off since I got here. It's just totally unbelievable. I keep hoping to wake up from some dream. Hope everyone's OK.

Mike C.

23. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    i just got word from yanksfan and she's fine

24. MZep

MZep Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2001
    Just to let you know, both I and NY Jedi are Ok.

MZep

25. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Darth Venom checking in. I'm doing fine, was down in midtown when it seemed like the world was coming to an end. I felt the sidewalk "shift"(it's the best way to describe it) when tower 2 went down. Whew, this is just so....surreal. Caillin and Darth Xin (Maria) are both doing fine to. Maria usually works right across the street from WTC, thank god she didn't have to go to the office today.

I hope everyone checks in and is alright. I'm not very religious but I'll be saying a few prayers tonight for the victims and their families.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.