Everyone is Invited!

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by sabe-oola, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabe-oola Jedi Knight

star 1
    If you are new to the board and not quite sure of what is going on, we are all going to be getting together to discuss ideas for our official fanforce chapter! If you would be interested, or know anyone else who would be , please show up at Denny's off Breckenridge Ln. (on Dupont Circle behind Village 8) at 6 pm on Wednesday, May 1st! DONT FORGET TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS! ;)
    Hope to see you all there!
  2. Fantomenace Jedi Padawan

(this is SamuraiYoda, I had to change names because I forgot my password and email)

And once again, since its in Louisville, I won't be able to come.
    :(

That's okay though. Are we going to have a Louisville chapter meeting at C2? I'll only be there on Saturday. We need to group up and hang out then at C2. Let's plan it now because its just a few days away.
    :)

I was thinking we could meet outside the Sagamore ballroom at around 10am on Saturday. Not just you Sabe, but everyone from Louisville/Lexington.

Spread the word.

Oh, I'll be wearing a nametag, so it will be easy to spot me.
  3. Unicron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think whether or not I make the 10:00 AM meeting depends on when Carrie Fisher is signing. I know it's only on Saturday, but I don't know the time/hours. If she starts signing at, say, 11:00 or so, then I'll already be in line by 10. Probably won't know that stuff until we get there and get the actual program, but since she's the only one they've indicated has limited signing time, I'm prepared to stand in line longer to make sure I get her to sign the ROTJ pic of Luke & Leia that I already got Mark Hamill to sign to me.

By the way, is anybody else wearing a JC badge like they're talking about in the C2 forum? Someone (MisterSkinny or something like that is his forum name) made up some badges and most people who post in the forums are wearing them with their forum ID, real name, and where they're from on them. I'm wearing one; if you want to check it out I'm going to post it to www.deceptitech.com sometime today.

-John
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.